6

*****Hermoime's P.O.V*****
I woke up from someone shacking me. It was Zoey trying to wake me up, "Come on 'Moine, wake up! We are gonna be late! Hurry!" I opend my eyes, "Get ready, we only have 10 minutes to get ready! Well actually, you do, now hurry!"

I got up, already fully awake. I got my books, changed to my robe and left with Zoey. We ran down the halls and stopped, right before entering the room.

We walked in and sat down. We made it on time! Kids were just talking. When the professor walked in, they all got quiet.

I looked and saw Ron starring at me smiling. I smiled and blushed, then looked down. Right when professor was about to talk, Dumbledore walked in, "I'm sorry for interrupting, but we have a new student with us.

Everyone, this is Bella." A girl with bright blond hair walked in. She was thin and looked nervous.

"Now I want you guys to show her around and make her feel welcomed to Hogwarts."
"Thank you Professor Dumbledore." He walked out, leaving Bella there. Professor walked to Bella.

"Well Bella, welcome. You can take a seat right there." She was sitting next to Neville, who kept looking at her with his mouth wide open and everything.

I rolled my eyes, then a few minutes later Dumbledore walked in again.

"May I borrow Hermione and Zoey please?"
"Of course." We got up and walked into the hall. Dumbledore looked at us.

"Girls, Bella will be sharing a room with you two. We have already sorted her into a house.
I was shocked that she wasn't in Slytherin, considering that she is Draco Malfoye's sister but the hat sorted her in your house. Please make her feel welcome."

Zoey and I stood there with our chins to the floor. She's Malfoye's sister? Wait, Malfoye has a sister?!

"Of course Professor Dumbledore."
"Okay, you may return to class." He walked away.
"She is his sister! Wow, well at least we know that she's not evil...well, at least I hope!"

We walked back in and sat down. I noticed Bella kept starring at Ron but, he wasn'tt starring back... He didn't even notice her, which relieved me.

At the end of class, Zoey and I walked over to Bella and said hi.
"Hello Bella, I'm Hermione Granger, and this is my friend Zoey."
"Hi," Zoey said.
"You're sharing a room with us. Professor Dumbledore informed us... Um welcome to Hogwarts!" I said smiling.

She looked up at us. "Hi, thank you. its my first time here i could really use some guidance."

"No problem, we will show you around." Zoey said. We walked out and took her to our room. "Um..this is your bed. You can put your stuff here, if you want and you can get settled in." She put her stuff down, then organized her books on her shelf, and fixed her cloth in her cabinet.

After she was done, she sat on her bed, "We were about to go get a snack. Do you wanna come or do you need time to settle in?" "No that would be ok. I am hungry." She replied.
"Great, lets go then!" We walked to the comman room and when we got there, I saw a cute red head standing at the buffet.

I smiled and walked over to him. "Hey Ron!" His face lit up.
"Hi Hermione!" he said with the biggest smile. Bella walked over. "Oh, Bella, this is Ron."
"...H...hi Ro...n..." She said shyly, blushing
"Hi Bella." He responded, "So, Hermione, do you wanna go walking with me later on?"
"I'd love that Ron!" We both smiled and blushed.

I looked at Bella. She looked angry, at least I thought she was. But she wasn't happy, I could tell.

We got our snacks and left to the room. When we got there, Zoey asked Bella, "So... Bella, do you like anyone yet?!" I rolled my eyes.

"Merlin Zoey, it's her first day- of course she doesn-" I was cut off, "Oh yeah, I do actually. It's this cute RED HEAD... What was his name...um...RON! Yeah, Ron he's so cute!"

I felt my stomach twisting and turning. I glared at her for a moment then stopped. "So are you and Ron a thing?" Bella asked in an angryish voice "...um... Well i dont know...YET! I don't know yet!"

"They have kissed!" Zoey blurted out. Now Bella was full on glaring at me, not even trying to hide it.

There was an akward silence, then I got up.
"...So... I have to go meet Ron... I'll see you guys later. Bye." Zoey smiled.
"Bye, have fun with your prince." Bella was still glaring at me.

I quickly walked out, shutting the door. I saw ron there, at the end of the stairs. He smiled at me. "Hi," I said.
"Hey," we walked on the sidewalk.

"So...do you like that new girl, Bella, I mean not like, like like her- but...er...you know what I mean right?" Ron laughed.

"Yeah, I do and no, not really. She seemed weird when she said hi to me and if she asked me out or anything I wouldn't say yes. I don't want to sound mean, but that's just my opinion."

That relieved me so much. I wrapped my arm around him and put my head on his shoulder.

We just walked and talked. It made me happy that I got to spend time with him. He walked me back to my room.

"This was fun!" Ron said.
"Yeah, I loved it. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Ron."

As soon as I was about to open the door, he caught my hand so I turned around to look at him. He pulled me towards him.

He looked at me and smiled, then gave me a kiss on the forehead. I blushed and looked up at him. He let me go.

I walked to the door, looked back and smiled at him, then went inside. I leaned against the door with a smile on my face.

Zoe and Bella were already asleep. I changed and and went to sleep.

*****Zoey's P.O.V*****
As soon as hermoine left bella turned and looked at me "i dont like her!' "what? Why not?" "because she....SHE AND RON ARE A THING!!"

she stood up her face red with anger "wait no there not they never said that" I said trying to calm her down "oh come on zoey they have kissed!" "so only one time" "whatever i have to seprate them BEFORE they become a thing!"

she walked out slaming the door behind her I just stood there schocked and now scared for hermoines and me!

It was so obvious that she totally not a Gryffindor I watched a movie and then got tired I woke up from bella walking in she changed and went to bed I slept with my wand from now on.

This is the new character i made up in this chapter bella Draco's sister.