21

****Hermione's P.O.V****
I woke up happy knowing that I got to see Zoey today!

I rushed down to the comman room I stopped when I saw Harry talking to a girl they were both smiling I saw them getting closer they were about to kiss!

I rushed over there stopping Harry "what are you doing?!" I asked "what's your problem?" the girl asked "my problem is that he has a girlfriend" I said glaring at Harry.

The girl left "what the heck Harry!" I said angry "I-" I cut him off "Zoey was only out for two months, and she's still your girlfriend who is getting out of the Hospital Wing, and you are over here about to kiss another girl!" I said fiouriouse.

"She was going to kiss me" Harry said "yeah ok cause thats exsacly what it looked like" I said sarcastically leaving having enough of this Harry ran after me.

"Your not going to tell Zoey? Are you?" he asked "I don't know that's up to you" I said walking to class on my way there I saw Noah my face turned red when I saw him.

He catched up to me "hey" he said smiling "hey" I said "so...." he said there was an awkward silence I don't know why, but I kept chucking "what?" he asked smiling "nothing" I said still chucking.

When we got to class he sat next to me "don't you usually still with your friends?" I asked "nah it won't kill them if I sit here today" he said smirking I blushed.

The rest of class I kept thinking about Zoey, and Harry how could he forget about their relationship? I dont know if I should tell her about it.

When class was over I rushed out of there to see Zoey Noah stopped me "here" he said handing me a piece of paper then left I put it in between my suff, and rushed to find Annie.

I found her in the hallway with Will "come on we have to see Zoey!" I said grabbing her arm, and dragging her to comman room to wait for Zoey.

****Zoey's P.O.V****
I got out of bed, and changed into my robe I was, so nervous something was different about me.

Like I changed a bit being out for two months I felt well actually I didn't know how I felt.

I was making my way to the Gryffindor comman room nervous I dont know why I just was.

When I walked in Harry was pacing around the room Annie was sitting on the couch with Will Hermione was sitting there looking sad, and angry probably because Ron was here.

I was trying to be quiet walking in, but they heard me "oh my gosh Zoey!" Hermione said running to me tears in her eyes.

She hugged me I hugged her also tears in my eyes Annie came, and hugged me also "we've missed you, so much!" they both said "so have I" I said.

I went to go hug Harry he picked me up it startled I screamed a bit, but laughed he put me down "how are you?" he asked "good I guess" I said smiling.

I noticed Hermione glaring at Harry "what's wrong?" I asked "oh nothing" she said still glaring Harry looked "what happened?" I asked knowing something was wrong "I dont know why dont you ask Harry" she said crossing her arms I turned to him.

"Harry?" I said "nothing, nothing happened" he said Hermione rolled her eye's "ok?" I said we all hung out in the comman room for a while.

Then Hermione, Annie, and I went up to our dorm they caught me up on what had been happening Annie kept teasing her about Noah, so that ment Hermione was still mad at Ron.

****Hermione's P.O.V****

When Annie brought up Noah I remembered the note he gave me I got it out, and read it.

Meet me by the Quiditch field

Crap! Its already dark I got up quickly heading to the door Annie, and Zoey looked at me wired "I have to go" I said leaving.

I rushed over there hoping I wasn't to late as I was I bumped into Ron great just what I needed.

"Oh hey Hermione I-" I cut him off I left I didn't care what he had to say I gave him a second chance, and he blew it.

I went outside I looked around I saw Noah standing by a tree I walked over there.

"Hey sorry I hope I'm not late" I said he chuckled a little "its ok" he said "so what's up why did you want me to meet you here" I asked "oh...well um..." he turned really nervous "what?" I asked "I um I really like you Hermione" he said I smiled my face turning a bit red.

I didn't know what to say "and I was um.....Wondering if you'd go out with....Me?" he asked nervous.

I definitely didn't know what to say now I wanted to I did, but I was still upset about Ron, but yet again if he really did like me he wouldn't have done that to me, and would have asked me already.

I looked at Noah "I'd love to" I said smiling he leaned in, and kissed me.

After that I went back to my dorm happy as ever when I got back I told Annie, amd Zoey they squealed like total fangirls.

Obviously.