10

Romione, Harry and Zoey, and Will and Annie moments in this chapter! Hope you like it!

*****Zoey's P.O.V*****
I got up so excited becasue today was the dance. I went to Hermione and Annie, hitting them with pillows. "Wake up you guys. We have to go get our dresses! TODAY IS THE DANCE!" I screamed. They both dug their heads in their pillows.

"Come on or I'm gonna tell Will and Ron that you're not going to the dance with them!" They both lifted their heads quickly.
"YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" They both said.

"I dont know... Would I?" I said laughing.
"Uhh fine!" They got up, took a shower and got dressed. We went to buy our dresses. We spent an hour looking for them. I got out of the dressing room and showed them my dress I was wearing. It is a light purple colored dress.

"Zoey, you look beautiful! Harry's gonna love it!" I smiled and looked at my dress.
"Go get in your dress Hermione!" "Ok hold on." She came out and stopped. She was wearing a baby blue dress.

"You look so pretty Hermione!" Annie said looking at her dress. "Let's see yours Annie!"
"Alright I'll be back." When she came out, she spun out of the dressing room wearing a yellow dress that looked amazing when she spun it.

"Annie, Will is gonna love it. It is amazing and looks so pretty on you!"

"Thanks!" She said while smiling and looking down. "Well we should go. We only have a couple of hours until it starts and we still have to do our hair."

We paid for the dresses and left. We were walking up the stairs and saw Harry, Ron, and Will walking down. They stopped when they saw us and looked at our dress bags.

"What's in there?" Ron asked. "Our dresses for tonight. You guys may not see them!"
"Aww why not?" They all said. "Just wait 'till tonight!"
"Alright fine." They said, then left. We got to the room and did our hair, which seemed like it look forever.

After we were done we were tired, so we sat on our beds and talked about how tonight was gonna be.

*****Ron's P.O.V*****
Harry, Will, and I went to get clothes for tonight. We didn't want to wear too much, so we all got khakis and a decent shirt. It didn't take that long but Will took FOREVER to pick out a shirt!

Once he did, we paid for them and made our way back to our room. We were walking down the stairs to go to the library because Will wanted to go.

We saw Hermione, Zoey, and Annie walking up to their room. I saw them carrying bags, I figured they had their dresses in them, but I asked anyways and I was right.

They said we had to wait until tonight to see them but I wanted to see how beautiful Hermione was gonna look in it. I could just imagine how even more beautiful she was gonna look tonight.

We went to the library and were looking around. I don't know why Will wanted to come. We went back to our room and hung out, just waiting for the dance/ball to start.

"Are you guys nervous for tonight?" Will asked.
"....No, not really. I mean it's the first time I take Hermione to a dance/ball...but I don't think it'll be horrible."

"I sorta am 'cause it's the first time I take Zoey anywhere and I really like her..." Harry said "You'll be fine!"

"I'm a little nervous...you know, because Annie... she's really shy and she is so cute when she's shy...but I can't wait!" Will said. After that we sat there bored.