8

*****Bella's P.O.V*****
I woke up early. Well actually, I set an alarm beacuse last time Hermione and Zoey didn't bother waking me up and I know they did it on purpose 'cause I could hear them.

I was awake the whole time but then I fell asleep after they left,
But this time, I woke up before them. I know they will wake up even without an alarm, anyway.

I got up, got dressed, and put my books, wand, and I made sure I had the potion in my bag.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs. I saw Harry walking down. I catched up to him, "Hi!"
"Oh...hey."
"Heading to class huh!"
"Yeah?..."
"Probably since you're the boy who lived, you must have a BUNCH of girls after you huh?!!" "Um....no I don't and I don't like anyone except for one person..." "Oh WHO IS IT!!?!?!"
"I'm not telling you. Now can you please leave me alone!?" He walked away rolling his eyes.

I frowned at him, then walked to class. I got in there and saw Harry sitting down, Ron was already there.

Harry looked at me then said something to Ron. Ron made a face like he was disgusted. I frowned and sat down.

Zoey and Hermione walked in. Harry's and Ron's faces lit up, so did Zoey's and Hermione's.

Hermoime blushed and looked down, then sat next to Zoey. Ron waved at Hermione, she smiled and waved back. I sat there, glaring at her.

Snape walked in, rushing, pasing, up and down, talking really fast, then stopped and looked at us. "Why aren't you guys writing notes on what I'm saying! Merlin, does anyone care about their education here at Hogwarts?!"

I hated his class. When it was finally over, I went to go get a snack. I saw Ron there and walked over to him.
"Hey." I said.
"Hi..."
"Oh um, have you tried the punch? It's really good!"
"No, I've never tried it."
"Do you want some? I'll go get you some, if you want?" "Um...sure i guess?"
"Okay!!"

I walked over there, poured some in a cup and got the potion from my bag. I looked to see if anyone was looking, then I poured some in and mixed it. I walked to Ron and handed it to him.

"Here you go!"
"Thanks..." He took a sip then another one. His face lit up and his eyes got big and shiny. He looked at me, then smiled and blushed.
"Hey, do you want to hang out today?"
"Yes! Of coures I'd love to."
"Okay, I'll stop by your room, okay?"
"Okay, bye!" I walked away, happy as ever.

It worked! It actually worked! I went to my room and got ready. I just brushed my hair and washed my face. I sat on my bed, reading, then I heard a knock at the door.

I jumped up and opened it. It was Ron. I smiled. "Hi!"
"Hey!" I walked out. We walked down the stairs.
"Um...where do you wanna go?"
"We can go lay on the grass? Is that ok?"

"Yes, of course!" We walked over and sat down on the grass. We sat and talked, then I got tired of sitting and laid down after a few minutes.

Ron laid down also, next to me. We were looking up at the sky. He turned to face me. He kept starring at me.

"What!?" I said smiling.
"Oh nothing, you have really pretty eyes!" I looked away, blushing and smiling.

He lifted my head up and he was looking straight into my eyes. I leaned in to kiss him. As soon as I was about to, he shook his head then got up...

"What the-?! What happened? Why am I out here? How did I get out here? I don't remember anything!"

He got up and so did I. He asked what happened and why he was out here with me, but before i could answer he just said never mind and left.