24

****Zoey's P.O.V****
(A/:N I got this idea form SienaRT.)

I decided to forgive Harry kind of.....Ok am actually going to break up with him.... I didn't want to, but I don't think I can trust him, or atleast go on a break until I can again.

He'll probably be sad, and mad at me, but hey he's the one who started this, and he didn't even tell me himself! Hermione had to.

I walked down to the comman room when I got to the stairs Ron was there. Probably waiting for Hermione.

I walked past him then he called after me I stopped kind of annoyed "yes?" I asked turning around "what are you up to?" he asked I looked confused "just heading to the Great Hall" I said.

Kinda wanting to leave I was really hungry "are you meeting Hermione" he asked "no why?" I asked "I have to talk to her" he said.

"Do you think you can tell her I'm really sorr-" I cut him off "look Ron you already asked me to tell her you're sorry, and a bunch of other stuff last time she was mad at you, but she already gave you a bunch of chance's, and you just blew them. Plus she's with Noah now, so I don't think she'll really care if I tell her" I said I know it sounded mean, but it was true.

He looked down looking mad I just stood there slowly walking away till I finally reached the Great Hall.

I sat down Annie, and Hermione came to me "hey" I said "hey do you wanna perform with us?" Annie asked "yeah, sure when" I asked "after class" Hermione said "yeah I just have to talk to Harry first, and then I'll meet you guys in the Great Hall" I said "ok" they said leaving.

I finished eating, and went to class I saw Ron kind of glaring at me when I got there probably because of what I told him, but hey it was true.

I saw Mia go sit next to him. Wow he wants Hermione back, but he hasn't even changed....Just like Harry he said he was sorry, and all this stuff, but he was still snogging around with other girls!

And he wants me to believe that. I don't think so.

When Harry came in I saw some girls blush, and smile at him I rolled my eyes mad, but also feeling tears.

Annie was sitting next she saw what I was getting mad, and sad about she asked me if I was ok, while glaring at Harry.

After class Annie left to meet Hermione I took a deep breath, and walked over to Harry he quickly truned around.

"Hey...Um can we talk?" I asked "yeah, sure" he said we walked to the comman room there was no one in there.

"What's up?" he asked "um...Well I.....uh" I took a deep breath "look Harry I think we should...Break up....." I said "or at least take a break" I added quickly.

He look shocked, and hurt. Now he knows how it feels. "What? Why?" he asked "really you're asking why? Because of what you did. It really hurt me Harry it still does, and if I forgive you I don't know if I can trust you" I said.

"Zoey you can trust me" he said "really because the first time I trusted you look what you did you went a basically cheated on me with other girls while I was out!" I said getting angry.

"Harry I'm sorry, but I can't do this" I said "do what?" he asked "this! Keep being with, and acting like everything's ok when its not! You're still seeing others girls yet you say that you're 'so sorry' well it clearly doesn't look like you are" I said now mad.

He didn't say anything. Wow it's like he's just going to except our break up like he doesn't even care. "Well this was a waste of time..." I said quietly he sighed again not saying anything.

"I thought you would care. But I guess not" I said leaving I was, so mad not sad mad!

I walked to the Great Hall quickly.

****Annie's P.O.V****
I saw Zoey coming "hey how'd it go?" I asked "he didn't even say anything it's like he didn't even care that we broke up" she said.

"He's a jerk he clearly doesn't realize what an amazing girl he just lost" I said trying to cheer her up "thanks" she said smiling

"You ready" I asked "yeah" she said.

They announced us, and we started.

(A/:N this is one of my favorite songs.)

Hermione: Could dress up to get love, but guess what? I'm never gonna be that girl, who's living in a Barbie world.

Zoey: Could wake up in makeup, and, and play dum pretending that I need a boy who's gonna treat me like a toy.

Annie: I know the other girlies wanna wear expansive things like diamond rings, but I don't wanna be you're puppet that you're playing on a string.

All: this queen don't need a king.

Zoey: Oh I don't know what you been told, but this gal right here's gonna rule the world.

Annie: Yeah that's where I'm gonna be because I wanna be no I dont wanna sit still, look pretty.

Hermione: you go off on you're nine to five dream of picket fences, and trophy wives, but no I'm never gonna be 'cause I don't wanna be no I don't sit sitll, look pretty.

Zoey: Mr. Right can be nice for one night, but then he wanna take control, and I would rather fly solo.

Annie: That Snow White she did right in her life had seven men to do the chores 'cause thats not what a lady's for.

Hermione: The only thing a boy is gonna give a girl for free is captivity, and I might love me some vanilla, but I'm not that sugar free call me HBIC.

Annie: Oh I don't know what you been told, but this gal right here's gonna rule the world yeah thats where I'm gonna because I wanna be no I dont wanna sit still, look pretty.

Zoey: You get off on you're nine to five dream of picket fences, and trophy wives, but no I'm never gonna be 'cause I don't wanna be no I don't wanna sit still, look pretty.

"Hermione: sure I'm a pretty girl up in a pretty world, but they say pretty hurts, and I don't want to stay still.

Zoey: I'm a pretty girl up in a pretty world, but no I won't stay still look pretty.

Annie: Sure I'm a pretty girl up in a pretty world, but they say pretty hurts, and I don't wanna stay still.

All: I'm a pretty girl up in a pretty world, but no I won't stay still look pretty.

All: Oh I don't know what you been told, but this gal right here's gonna rule the world yeah that is where I'm gonna be because I wanna be no I don't wanna sit still look pretty.

Zoey: You get off on you're nine to five dream of picket fences, and trophy wives, but no I'm never gonna be 'cause I don't wanna be no I don't sit still, look pretty.

Hermione: Sit still, look pretty.

Annie: Sit still, look pretty.

Zoey: Sit still look pretty.

All: Sit still look pretty.

When we were done I saw Harry in the room flirting with Cho Zoey, and I both looked angry.

Zoey saw that I was going towards him, and stopped me "stop Annie it's not worth it he isn't I already broke up with him he can go flirt with who ever he wants now just forget about him" she said I sighed.

We headed to the comman room just us three Harry the little jerk that he is was probably asking out Cho Will probably hanging out with Noah, and Ron I don't know.

Zoey looked kind of sad she went to our dorm because she said she was tierd.

How could she not wanna punch Harry in the face? I can't watch this happen to her she's acting like everything's ok.

I have to do something.

A/:N sorry if this chapter sucked, and was short.