18

*****Hermione's P.O.V*****
I woke up in a good mood this morning knowing the Halloween Ball was in a couple hours.

We didint have classes today because some professors were helping get the Great Hall ready, so I was thinking on what to do today.

Annie was going to read obviously until it was time for the ball.

Zoey was just gonna hangout in our dorm and reorganize her section she's kinda of the neat person type kinda OCD.

I was just going to read in the comman room, but not for long because Zoey, and I have to get ready also we are performing before the ball a song called Primadonna Girl I picked it out I opened my book, and started to read.

****
It was time for Zoey, and I to perform we made our way to the Great Hall before McGorganal announced us.

"..... And now we have Hermione Granger, and Zoey Wood performing" everyone clapped, and we started.(A/:N I only did half the song sorry!)

Zoey: Primadonna girl. Yeah all I ever wanted was the world.

Hermione: I can't help that I need it all the primadonna life the rise, and, fall you say I'm kinda difficult, but its always someone else is fult.

Zoey: Got you rapped around my finger babe you can count on me to misbehave.

All:Primadonna girl!

Zoey: Would you do anything for me buy a big diamond ring for me.

Hermione: Would you get down on your knees for me pop! That pretty question right now baby.

Zoey: Beauty queen on a silver screen livin' life like I'm in a dream.

Hermione: I know I got a big ego I really dont know why its such a big deal though.

Zoey: (hermione in the background:ohh) Attend to the core core core.

Zoey:(Hermione in the background:yeah!), And the pain is a choir choir choir.

Zoey:(Hermione in the background:wow!), And you are more more more I wanna be adored.

Hermione: Cause I'm a primadonna girl. Yeah all I ever wanted was the world

Zoey: I can't help that I need it all the primadonna life the rise, and fall.

Hermione: You say that I'm kinda difficult, but its always someone else is fult.

Zoey: Got you rapped around my finger babe you can count on my to misbehave.....

All: Primadonna girl!

Hermione: All I wanted was the world I can't help that I need it all.

Zoey: The primadonna life the rise, and fall you say that I'm kinda difficult.

Hermione: But its always someone else is fult got you rapped around finger babe you can count on me to misbehave.

All: Primadonna girl!

When we finished everyone clapped Zoey, and I rushed to change for the ball.

*****Zoey's P.O.V*****
When we had our dresses on we walked down to the Great Hall. Again.

People were already there, dancing, and hanging out some were even wearing mask, I didint know who some people were.

Hermione, and I found Annie, and Will by the buffet "hey have you guys seen Harry?" I asked "no we havint seen him last time I saw him he was heading to his dorm" Will said "ok" I said.

Annie, and Will left to dance, and Hermione left to go look for Ron she found him after a while.

I was just standing there thinking how they all left me to DIE! I was really bored, and getting upset where was Harry?

As I was just standing there someone came up to me he was wearing a mask he was also tall it was kinda dark, so I couldint see what color hair he had, nor eyes.

"Do you want to dance? You seem lonley" he said smiling I recognized that smile, but I couldint remember who it was.

"Yes" I said he took my hand, and led me to the middle of the room we danced to a couple of songs.

"Who are you?" I asked he smirk, and shook his head "is that you Harry?" I asked he frowned "no ok then who are you?" I said smiling he didint answer we danced even more I was having fun.

Then he led me to the stairs away from everyone "Im still wondering who you are!" he smirked I really have seen that smirk, but couldint think.

Then he finally removed his mask I was smiling, but then stopped when I saw who it was.

"Edward?"

*****Harry's P.O.V*****
Someone had locked me in my dorm I had finally managed to get out I rushed to the Great Hall.

I was rushing down the stairs, and ran into Zoey!

"Hey look I'm sorry I-" she cut me off "hey its ok you wont believe what happened!" she said "what?!"

"So I was waiting for you in the Great Hall, and someone came up to me he was wearing a mask, so I didint know who it was he asked me to dance I thought it was you, so I said yes after we were done dancing he showed me who he was, and it was...Edward" she said with a nervous face.

"Really?!" I said "yes when I found out it was him I left to find you" she said "its-its ok just forget about him" I said calmly know what happened last time she smiled at me.

"Ok" she grabbed my wrist, and led me to the Great Hall we got there, and danced the whole night.

I led her to her dorm, and wished her a good night.

*****Hermione's P.O.V*****
I was hanging out with Annie in our dorm Zoey came in smiling of course then she told us what happened with Edward.

"Did you tell Harry?" I asked "yeah he didint get mad, nor anything he just said to forget about him" "oh" I said.

We wernt really that tired, so we watched movies on my laptop sooner Annie ended up falling asleep on the ground I zoned out a couple times then went to sleep next to Annie.