23

****Zoey's P.O.V****
I woke up feeling like crap I didn't want to get up my eyes hurt they burned.

I looked in the mirror my eyes were red really red my hair was messed up I had bags under my eyes. I was a mess.

Annie woke up "Zoey are you ok?" she asked walking over to me I ran to her crying she hugged me "what happened?" she asked.

I told her what happened with Harry, and I what he did I saw her grow angry.

"That jerk I swear when I see him! I-" she stood up I cut her off.

"Its ok Anni-" she cut me off "no! You're not ok clearly I'm not going to let him do this to you" she stormed out the door shutting it.

****Annie's P.O.V****

I was, so mad he is not going to do that to my best friend I went to his dorm I knocked as hard as I could.

Will opened it "Annie?" he said confused I walked past him rushing to Harry "Harry you little jerk I swear!" I said Will grabbed me before I could get to him.

They looked shocked, and startled I struggled to get Will's arms off me.

"how could you do that to Zoey?! And while she was out! What do you think just becasue she was out you could go snogging on other girls?!" I said glaring at him.

"Get off" I said to Will he let me go I kept screaming at Harry "Annie are you ok? Why are you acting like this? You're usually nice, and inasent?" Will said my mouth dropped.

"Did you call me inasent? What do you think I'm just your inasent nice little girlfriend?! That I dont have other sides to me clearly being my boyfriend hasn't gave you time to know me GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH GUYS!!" I said storming out going to my dorm.

Did he just think I was just nice, and sweet I am, but I can be dark, but clearly he dosn't know that.

I told Zoey what happened I wasn't sad I was mad before I came here I was bullied for being quiet, and shy kids always picked on me because they thought I was weak, and couldn"t do anything.

But I proved them wrong that's why I got mad when Will for calling me 'inasent' because it wasn't true.

I changed going to class I needed to take my mind off things I was walking down to class I saw will looking for me from the stairs. Please dont see me.

"Annie wait!" I heard him say I walked faster I turned, and went to my class. Crap! We basically have the same classes together. I saw him walk in.

We rushed to my desk "hey Annie look I'm sorry I called you that I didn't think it would offend you" he said "well it did" I said looking down.

"I know I'm sorry really" he said I bit my lip I didn't say anything "I really don't want to lose you Annie you're amazing, and the best girlfriend ever" he said I smiled a little.

"Just give me time to think ok? And don't call me inasent again please" I said "ok, and I won't" he said I sat down.

I saw Harry come in he looked at me he walked quickly to his desk Will kept looking at me it was getting a little annoying.

Zoey walked in Harry looked up immediately she looked down walking to her desk next to mine "hey" I said "hi what's up?" she asked "nothing just thinking" I said she nodded her head.

"Arn't you performing today?" I asked "yup Hermione, and I are together" she said "so what's up with you, and Will?" she asked "I dont know I'm mad at him, but at the same time.... I'm not" I said

"Yeah I get it, but I'm mad at Harry I'm... Heartbroken" she said looking down "he's such a jerk!" I said glaring at him he came over to Zoey I glared at him.