19

*****Zoey's P.O.V*****

(A/:N sorry I havint updated in a while I'v been working on my two new books Forte {Harry Potter} and Trusted {Harry Potter} check them out!)

I woke up to squealing I got up, and saw it was Hermione, and Annie.

"What are you guys squealing about?" I asked "the Yule Ball!" they both said "oh!" I said getting up.

"Do you guys have dates already?" I asked "no no one does that I know of" Annie said "yeah at least will I'm not sure Ron will ask me" Hermione said looking down.

"He will Hermione" I said she smiled at bit we headed off to class when I walked in Harry looked up quickly I smiled at him, and sat down.

The whole class Hermione kept looking over at Ron he was to busy "working" that he didint see her Annie would look up at Will every once in a while.

When class was over Harry came to me "hey" he said "hi" I said "so the Yule Ball is coming up" he said "yeah" I said smiling "would you like to go with me?" he asked "I'd love to" I said.

We left to the comman room on the way there I saw Edward starring at Harry, and I.

*****Annie's P.O.V*****

I was getting my stuff, and dropped my book Will picked it up.

"Thanks" I said smiling "what's up?" he asked "nothing" I said "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the ball with me?" he asked "of course" I said.

"Sorry I have to go meet up with Zoey, and Hermione I'll see you later" I said "ok" he said.

I left to my dorm Zoey, Hermione, and, I were performing, and we had to go over it we were performing a song called Day Dreaming by Ariana Grande.

"Did Ron aske you?" I asked Hermione "no" she said "what about you guys?" she asked.

"Harry asked me" Zoey said "same for Will" I said "oh" she said.

"Hey its ok he's probably just waiting for the right time" I said "yeah probably" she said.

We made our way down to the Great Hall I was a bit nervous not as much as last time.

".... And now a performance by Hermione, Annie, and Zoey" they announced, and we started.

(A/:N the song they are performing.)

Annie: You walked in caught my attention I'v never seen a man with, so much dimension.

Hermione: Its the you walk the way you talk the way you make me feel inside.

Zoey: Its in your smile its in your eyes I dont wanna wait for tonight, so I'm.

All: day dreaming.

Hermione: If my chin in the palm of my hand about you, you, and only you got me.

Annie: Day dreamin with my chin in the palm of my hand about you, you, and only you.

Zoey: For you(4x) now I cant wait to hold you in my arms I know I was ment for you I'm in love with all of your charm.

Hermione: Its the way you walk the way you talk the way you make me feel inside.

Annie: Its in your smile its in your eyes I dont wanna wait for tonight, so I'm.