11

*****Hermoime's P.O.V*****
I woke up in a good mode about last night.

Then I remembered we had an exam today in snape's class with everything that happened last night I forgot and I didin't study!!

I already knew everything in his class, but I always studied before an exam I woke Zoey and Annie up telling them about the exam.

"I thought you woke me up for something important" Zoey said not caring about the exam "Im sure we'll be fine?...." Annie said still half asleep.

"Im going to the library to study as much as I can before class" I said getting my cloth I got dressed "I'll see you guys in class dont fall asleep!"

I said walking out I hurried to the library no one was in there of course.

I took out my notes and studied them a group of kids walked by I heared one of the kids say.

"Did you hear what happened to Malfoy's sister Bella? She was moved to Slytherin they say she put a spell on the sorting hat. To make her go to Gryffindor! They found out and expelled her for a couple days shes coming back tomorrow, collecting her things and going to Slytherin."

"Oh! Thats why she was only here for like two weeks" said another kid I was shocked but happy she wasint gonna be in Gryffindor and we were gonna have more room in our dorm Bella took up like half the room when she moved her stuff in!

I finished studying and went to class there was only two students here and me five minutes later Zoey, and Annie came rushing in.

"Has it started yet?" Zoey asked looking around "no, I told you guys not to fall back to sleep" they sat down Zoey kept looking around.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked knowing she was looking for Harry she rolled her eyes and sat down.

I gave her my notes so she could look over them after a while Ron, Will, and Harry came in Annie smiled giving us a face that said "look!"

Zoey tured when she saw harry she had the biggest smile so did harry they sat down then snape came in talking fast as always.

"today as you may know we have an exam hopefully you studied and for those who didint well I guess you dont care about you education here at Hogwarts."

I tured to look at Zoey and Annie, Annie looked down Zoey smiled and rolled her eyes.

As we were taking it I looked over at Zoey and Annie who had no idea what the answers where I only had trouble with one question.

After the test was over which seemed like it took forever! We tured them in.

"You will find out what you got in two weeks you may leave now" snape said Annie and Zoey walked over to me.

"That test was so hard!" Annie and Zoey said "it wasint that bad" Ron, Will, and Harry walked over to us.

"Hey" Ron said "hey did you think it was hard?" I asked him "yeah a little how about you?" "not really" "of course you didint think it was hard Hermione your super smart" Harry said.

"Oh shut up" I said smiling Harry and Zoey left then after a while Will and Annie left also.

"Hey do you remember Bella?" I asked Ron "yeah why?" "because this morning I found out that she wasint really sorted into Gryffindor she put a spell on the sorting hat they expelled her she is coming back tomorrow and being in Slytherin"

"Really! Well at least we wont have to deal with her" Ron said in relief "yeah" "well I have to go clean my dorm its a mess I'll find you when Im done" I said getting my bag.