5

*****Hermione's P.O.V.*****
I woke up with a hit of a pillow to my face, which I figured was from Zoey.

"Get up, we have to get to class!" I got up, reluctantly, and then suddenly remembered that I was meeting with Ron today.

I jumped up with a smile on my face and got dressed. Zoey and I went down the stairs.

When we got to class, there were only a few kids there. It was a relief that we were not late.

Zoey and I sat down and waited for class to start. I immediately looked up as soon as I heard a certain voice coming from the end of the hall.

Then I saw the most adorable red head in the world coming in with bacon in his mouth. I looked at him and laughed.

Then I felt shy so, I looked down he sat next to me and we stared at each other awkwardly until the professor walked in and class started.

Ron looked at me,
"So...um, is studying still on?" "Of course!" He smiled and went back to his work.

When class was over, I went to my room, Zoey came after me.
"So are you gonna get ready for your date with Ron?"It's not a date! We're just studying." I blushed.

"Uh-huh, sure ''just studying'' She winked and I rolled my eyes at her. I walked up the stairs, fixed my hair really quickly, and got my books.

When I got down to the library, Ron was sitting and waiting.
"Hi, sorry, I'm late."
"It's okay..." There was this awkwardness between us. I sat down next to him, and we both looked down.

"So...um should we start on spells?" Ron asked shyly.
"Oh yeah." I got my spells book out and flipped through the pages.

I showed him how to fold the wand and how to say some spells. After that we just talked for a bit.

Then we saw Zoey coming. She walked in and smiled at us. Then, went to look for a book.

After a while, we saw Harry coming in. He did the same, then left to look for a book.

*****Zoey's P.O.V*****
I walked in the library and saw Hermione and Ron sitting really close, just talking. I smiled at Hermione and left to the book shelves.

I was looking around, then I see Harry walking over to me.

I turn to look at him, "Oh um hi Zoey..." He said kindly.
"Hey Harry, what's up?" I replied.
"Oh nothing, just looking for some books."
"Yeah, same."

There was an awkward silence. Then he looked at me with his big, green, gorgeous eyes. We were looking at each other.

I was that person who wasn't really into all that lovey dovey stuff, but when Harry looks at me, he makes me blush a lot.

"So...um I have to go finish up some homework. I'll see you later bye." I told him.

"Oh yeah, bye. I have to do the same too... I mean like I have stuff...do..." he said stuttering.

I could see him getting red I laughed a little, then left and went up to my room.

*****Harry's P.O.V*****
I walked in the library and saw Hermione and Ron sitting and talking. I smiled and saw Zoe I walked to her nervously.

I said hi, and she answered with that beautiful voice of hers. We were looking at each other for a while, then she told me she had to go.

I didn't want her to go; I wanted her to stay and talk to me, but she left.

After she left, I looked for my book and went to the stairs. I sat and started reading. After a while, I went to my room and fell asleep.

*
I woke up to the sound of a squeaky opening door. I looked to see that it was Ron.

I looked out the window and saw that it was already dark, jeez. I really slept for a while...

"You and Hermione stayed at the library all day!?" I asked excitedly.

"No... well after a while... we sorta... went for some alone time..." I told him shyly.

**what happened during alone time**

*****Hermione's P.O.V****
We started getting bored just looking around the books, but I already told Ron about everything.

I was looking down at my feet, feeling really bored. "Hey, do you wanna go somewhere like to just talk or hang out?" He asked nervously.

We couldn't really talk that much since it was the library we were in "sure where do you wanna go?" "Um I don't know I was thinking the woods??" He asked nervously, "but its almost dark and theres all sorts of monsters" "its ok plus Hagrids house is close." "ok"

we got our books and left we were walking and found a tree to sit in we were talking for a while.

I heard a leaf crunch and jumped accidentally into Ron I looked at him "sorry I just got scared" "its ok 'mione."

He let me lean back and he put his hands around me I never wanted this to end.

I looked at him and he looked at me we were looking at each other we were so close looking into his eyes then our lips came together.

*
*****Harry's P.O.V*****
"You guys kissed!" I screamed in shock Ron's face turns beet red when I said that.

"Merlin harry why don't you just go running down the halls screaming it!" I smiled "so what was it like to kiss the girl of your dreams?!" I teased him.

"It was awesome!" Ron said falling back on his bed I laughed "so are you and her a thing?" "I don't know?..." We got ready for bed I looked over at ron I could tell he was awake and thinking about the question.

*****Hermoine's P.O.V****
I walked in the room with the biggest smile in the world Zoe jumped from her bed and ran to me.

"So...what happened!?!" "What do you mean?" "Oh come one 'monine its written all over your face something happened now tell me!!" "Ok fine."

I told her about me and ron how we kissed she squealed and jumped up and down.

"No way so how was it like to kiss your prince charming?" My face turned red "it was amazing!"

I said leaning back against the wall with a huge smile on my face I got dressed to sleep I got into bed still with a smile on my face still thinking about ron.