20

*****Zoey's P.O.V*****
I woke up terrified, but a bit happy, but mostly terrified because today was the last task of the tournament that Harry, Will, and I would be in.

Annie, Hermione, and I were performing The Fult In Our Starts by Troye Sivan before the tournament.

I met up with Annie, Will, Harry, Hermione, and Ron in the comman room when Hermione saw Ron she looked angry I rushed to Harry almost crying.

I hugged him "hey its going to be ok" he said "Harry people die in the tournament" I said he was looking in my eyes "Zoey we'll been together I wont leave you I promise" he said.

Annie was hugging Will tears coming down her check Hermione didint even look at Ron last night she kept talking non-stop about Noah.

Hermioe, Annie, and I went to the Great Hall to perform they announced us, and we started.

(A/:N song their performing.
P.S. I love this song ;-) )

Zoey: The weight of a simple human emotion weights me down more than the tank ever did.

Annie: The pain its determine, and demanding to ache, but I'm okay.

All: And I dont wanna let this go I dont wanna lose control I just wanna see the starts with you.

Hermione: And I dont wanna say good bye someone tell me why I just wanna see the stars with you.

Annie: You lost a part of your existence in a war against yourself.

Zoey: Oh the light they light up in lights of sadness telling you its time to go.

All: And I dont wanna let this go I dont wanna lose control I just wanna see the starts with you.

Hermione: And I dont wanna say good bye someone tell me why I just wanna see the stars with you.

All: Dont give it up just yet stay grand for one more minute dont give it up just yet stay grand.

Hermione: whoa dont give it up just get stay grand for one more minute dont give it up just yet stay grand.

Annie: Whoa dont give it up just get stay grand for one more minute dont give it up just yet stay grand.

All: And I dont wanna let this go I dont wanna lose control I just wanna see the stars with you.

Zoey: And I dont wanna say good bye someone tell me why I just wanna see the starts with you.

All: With you.

When we were dont I was trying to hold back tears.

The whistle blew, and we ran in Harry, and I had to split up even though I didint want to I didint see Will I was hoping he was ok.

****Annie's P.O.V*****
I watched Will run in tears in my eyes thinking Will my boyfriend in a tournament were people die.

And Zoey my best friend my sister in there, and Harry I talked to him a couple times long enough to were he was like a brother to me.

I could see kids cheering I was to busy panicking, and crying half the time.

I saw Hermione sitting with Noah she looked worried, and a bit angry probably at Ron.

****Hermione's P.O.V****

I was worried knowing Zoey, Harry, and Will were in there I was with Noah I noticed Ron starring at us I glared at him.

He quickly turned around I felt like crying for what he did, and about the tournament.

As I was looking at the maze I spotted a flash of green light I got up quickly tears now coming out of my eyes knowing something bad happened.

*****Zoey's P.O.V*****
I met with Harry again we saw the cup not that far from us we ran for it.

As I was I got a strange feeling I saw a pair of gray eyes I suddenly felt pain I screamed going to the ground Harry stopped "Zoey!" I heard him say.

The last thing I saw was a flash of green light then I was out.

*****Harry's P.O.V*****
I didint know what to do my whole body felt num I felt my heart sinking she wasint moving.

I picked her up, and carried it to Dumbledore I felt tears in my eyes.

If Zoey my girlfriend my everything was gone my life would become useless.

When I got there Hermione, Annie, and Will came rushing to me Annie, and Hermione had tears in there eyes.

Everyone soon realized what had happened Dumbledore was looking at her.

"Is-is she gone?" I asked barley able to speak "no" he said as he I felt a weight lift off me "will she be ok?" I asked "I dont know we have to get her to the hospital wig" he said picking her up.

When we got there they laid her on a bed I tired going in to see her, but they wouldint let me as they were closing the doors I saw her laying there, and that was the last time I saw her.

****
*****Zoey's P.O.V*****
My eyes hurt as I opened them I looked, and saw I was at the hospital wig I had a huge headache.

The nurse came in she looked shock when she saw me awake "oh thank heavens your awake" she said smiling I sat up a bit my body hurting.

"Um how long have I been in here?" I asked "oh dear two months" she said "two months!" I said "yes" she said "can I see anyone?" I asked wanting to see Harry " only one person for now who would that be?" she asked "Harry, Harry Potter" I asked "ok" she said leaving.

Moments later the door flew open Harry rushed in "Harr-" he cut me off he rushed to me kissing me.

"Zoey I'v missed you, so much you have know idea" he said hugging me.

"I'v been out for two months" I said shocked "I know things havint been the same without you" he said the nurse came back.

"Am I allowed to leave?" I asked "you have to stay one more day just to make sure mr. Potter you have to go she needs to rest" she said I didint want him to leave he gave one more kiss then left.

****Hermione's P.O.V****
When Harry told us about Zoey I was, so happy I couldint wait to see her.

I went to tell Noah about Zoey I'v been hanging out with him a lot since then I was still mad at Ron.

I met him outside it was almost dark "hey" I said when I saw him.

"hey what's up?" he asked "Zoey woke up, and we get to see her tomorrow!" I said "thats great!" he said "yeah!" I said jumping a little.

I tripped, and almost fell when Noah caught me I looked up, and saw how close I was to him "you ok?" he asked "yeah" I said then noticed we were kissing.

I blushed "I have to go" I said smiling "ok" he said his face red I went back to dorm, and told Annie about Zoey she was, so happy, so was I, I couldint wait to see her!