T.A. Prodigies Chapter 13

Ch.13) Rescuing Harper

Kylie and Dusting trying to get her out but nothing. "Ok Dustin and I will get help ok" as they were running. Harper can't see anything until there was just a small candle. She turned it on and see bunch of monsters "GAHHHHHHHH" she screamed so hard that she looks like a ghost now too. "The haunted house is close temporarily for now because of mishaps" said the principle. Dustin and Kylie are showing the guards where Harper is. "GAHHHH" as Blake has heard. "Someone....please" Blake heard. "Ohh it's probably another fake monster" said Georgia rolling her eyes. "I don't think so" said Joshua . "...." Blake then kicked the door when Joshua sees guards and Dustin and Kylie. Blake kicks the door and sees nothing but pitch black. He then kneels to turn on the candle. When he turns it on, Harper in tears hugging him because she turned it off before to not see the monsters. Harper still hugging Blake "don't....leave...me behind I was so scared" trembling Harper. The people surrounding her froze in blank to see she's actually hugging Blake. Harper opens her eyes and sees Blake "AHHHHHH" Harper said as she fainted. They all laughed but Blake, he blushed. The guards carrying her to the nurses. "W-what happen?" Harper ask. "Well you were trapped in the haunted house, then Blake rescue you, then you hugged him" said smiley Dustin. Harper froze, Kylie slapped Dustin "HUGGED??" Yelled Harper.