Forest of truth PT. 1

I walked the paths of the village. Eyes feasting on the sights. A few cute villagers and whatnot. But no where as huge as O'Khasis. With my (h/c) hair flowing behind me I walked the streets in the open daylight, as I did running my fingers along the walls of rocks and some houses. I looked over at the forest of trees. Their great green leaves calling to me. The rustle of them in the breeze was like them whispering my name softly.
'(Y/N), (Y/N).'
I looked behind me. No one there. I slipped into the forest. It instantly smelled wonderful, so natural. I walked into the trees, taking turns left and right until the green faded into blue, then the blue faded to black. I was so tired that I could hardly stand. And to top it off....
I was lost
I rested my hand on a tree trunk, panting. The leaves began rustling, once again, calling me, with a different voice
(Y/N), where the hell are you
I blinked for a second and all of a sudden, I saw a opening. A ray of light shining onto a fallen tree trunk. I drunkenly stumbled to it and took a seat. The trees seemed to lean in at me, as if they had something to say. I went to put my head down and close my eyes.
'Hello (Y/N),' Zane said as he walked up to me through the trees. 'Zane, sir? Why'd you come for me?' He rested a hand on my shoulder and uncovered the lower half of his face. He smirked at me. 'I'd always come back for my best guard.' He got closer and pulled me in a hug. I hugged back, tearing up. 'But the real reason, Zane. Why did you accept me as your guard, why are you training me for the Jury?' I asked nearly crying.
'Because I care about you, something I haven't felt in a long time.'
I woke up with a jolt. The sky was starting to turn orange. Damn, the wedding was going to start soon.
~Zane~
"Are you sure-"
"YES IM SURE, SHES MY GUARD AND I CANT FIND HER ANYWHERE!" I yelled angrily, "ITS ABOUT TO BE NIGHTIME AND SHES GONNA FREEZE OR GET KILLED OUT THERE!"
"Zane, I'm sure it's not that bad," Aphmau said reassuringly, "she probably took a nap in the plaza."
"I CHECKED THE PLAZA!" I yelled as I stomped my foot. I stormed off to find my other guards. "YEAH, ALL OF YOU, EVANS, THOMPSON, NAKASTUKASA! ALL OF YOU GO FIND (Y/N) NOW. IF YOU OR MYSELF DONT FIND HER I'LL HAVE ALL OF YOU EXECUTED!" They scrambled off in different places. I picked up my communication amulet an whispered her name
"(Y/N)? Can you hear me?"
"I swore I heard someone, who's there?" A gargled voice came from the amulet.
"(Y/N), it's Zane, check your cross necklace." There was rustling and the voice was way more clear. "Z-Zane?"
"Where are you?" I asked sternly.
"In the forest, the one with the pretty leaves to the side of the plaza." I dashed over to the plaza at lightning speed. I looked at the trees and walked right into the forest. "(Y/N)!!" I yelled, "where are you?!'