The End?¿

"Sixteen years?!" Y/N shrieked, her eyes widening.
"Sixteen and a half actually," Xyne said, "Mom, we've all missed you." The small Xyne had grown up into a teenager in 16 and a half years, gaining hips and an average sized cleavage. She wore an outfits similar to something you may see a female Zane wear. The outfit itself was a gray dress with a red detailing and a large black cross necklace, or as it's better known, the O'Khasian crest. She wore black boots that went over her knees and as Y/N just noticed, a black sword that Xyne was leaning onto as she had stuck it into the ground. They all began to grimly walk back to the village. Xyne not so much. She was smiling and practically bouncing around. "So mom, where's dad?" Y/N froze in place as she looked back at Xyne, tears in her eyes. "O-oh, th- that was him wasn't it?" Xyne asked quietly. Y/N nodded and Xyne sunk to her knees. "I'm trash, filth, garbage! I can't do anything right! I'm a disgrace to this title, I'm a disgrace to myself and my father! I should just die!" Y/N looked at Xyne and the blonde haired woman just sighed. "Xyne, we've been through this, none of this is your fault."
"Yes it is, Lady Zoey, everything is my fault! I'm the reason Phoenix Drop fell, I'm the reason my father and Uncle are stuck in the Irene dimension! I'm the reason they-"
"Enough!" Y/N scolded her daughter.
"Sorry," Xyne apologized, "I can get a little overboard at times."
"Much like your father," Y/N responded. Xyne sighed and they continued walking to the gate. There, waiting for them, was a boy and a girl, both looking rather similar. They both had black hair and blue eyes. The boy's was out of his face and the girl's was covering an eye. "Zoey, Oli, look what the cat dragged in," Xyne chimed as she pointed in Y/N's direcrion. "No way...." they both said at the same time and walked towards Y/N. "It's mom-" Oli started.
"Really mom," Zoey finished. Y/N was about to cry. Her children were all getting so big. They all were so big, Oli was just barely taller than her now (if you're shorter, then you only come up to his chest). Zoey was tall too, but not as tall as him. She was about 5'9 and he was 6'3. "You should really go-"
"And see how much Phoenix Drop has changed."
"cHANGED?!" Aphmau screamed and ran past them and smack into Levin.

Xyne, Blu, Zoey, Oli, Tom, Giscela, Lira, Malachi and Levin sat on two of the couches while Aphmau, Y/N, Katelyn and Laurance sat on the other one. Zoey the elf stood behind the children. "Alright, so as you've all probably heard, it's been assumed that we went to the Irene dimension," Aphmau started as she pushed some hair out of her face. "And, since Lady Irene was so heavily believed in in this region, I'm starting to think that this is the truth. Lady Irene is the true savior. But anyways, I've come to see how you guys govern Phoenix Drop."
"Well," Levin started as he put his hands on his lap, "I'm the Lord of Phoenix Drop. Malachi here lays pretty low and is my advisor." Malachi flashed a smile at them. "Xyne, who has proven time and time again how strong and powerful she is, despite her role as a priest, is also my new head guard and my best friend. Lira here is my librarian and treasurer. Tom is Logan's apprentice and Giscela is one of the best fighters in the region. Blu is a Magicks user and she's pretty darn good at it too. Zoey and Oli are both guards of mine. They've been so helpful this past year, as well as before now too. Xyne was determined to make things better for her and her siblings and picked up swordfighting in your absence. It seems all of your children CAN fight well as well as use Magicks, they just choose not to." Y/N was tearing up, about to cry. Her babies had gotten so big and so accomplished in only sixteen and a half minutes. "I know this is a lot to take in," Malachi told them, "I can understand that, and the fact that you missed a large portion of our lives as our mothers," that he directed at Aphmau and Y/N, "It probably hurts, but you just have to get used to it." Y/N nodded and Aphmau wiper away a tear. "Mom," Malachi said softly.
"Mommy," Lira went over to contort her mom, who was actually crying, "Mom it's alrig-"
"No its not! I missed so much of my children's lives and it hurts! I wanted to raise you myself, raise you right, be there when you scraped your knees, watch you go to school, teach you how to swordfight, all that I missed out on just because someone had it out for my engagement!" Y/N started sobbing violently while shivering. Just like that, all of her children had her standing up and were hugging her. "It's going to be okay mom, it's alright," Tom comforted.
"At least you aren't a failure in general like me," Xyne told her.

"Alright, Phoenix Drop," Levin said loudly as he called all the residents to the plaza. Xyne and Malachi stood by his side. "I've called everyone here today for a very important meeting. Today many of the people who went missing sixteen years ago have returned, them being my mother, Aphmau, the Ro'Meave children's mother, F/N L/N-Ro'Meave, Laurance, Katelyn, Emmalyn, Kenmur and their friend. I've come to a decision made with the help of Xyne and Malachi that I would hope you all are alright with, but we're debating returning the lordship over to Aphmau, my mom, until I'm ready to lead Phoenix Drop the best way possible. That's all and I'm open to any criticism you may have." Levin lowered his head and there was no questions asked.
~Xyne's POV~
Levin had walked back to his house and I walked after him quickly. "Levin, Levin wait," I called for him. He went to shut his house door but right as he tried he hit me with it. "XYNE!" He shrieked and opened it back to check in me. I was fine, only a bump on my head. "I'm so sorry, I should be more careful," He apologized as he put a hand to my forehead. "Don't worry about it, I'm trash anyways," I told him.
"I hate when you way those things about yourself, you know that right?" He pulled me inside and went to get one of those magic cold packs Kawaii~Chan had made for injuries. He placed it on my forehead and had me lay on the couch.

~~~~《End of Part One》~~~~

And that's it for this Zane x Reader book! Now I'll be making slow edits and maybe sleeping idk. Once I get this edited a little I'll start a new book. Yes there's going to be a sequel, but just not now. Honestly I love you guys and want this to be perfect. Bye and see you around Wattpad!