Things best left undone and announcements!

~Y/N~
I looked down at the ring I had barely caught as Zane stormed upstairs. I examined it and noted the gold band and diamond in the center. That's when my heart fell. "He wanted to marry me?" I spoke aloud. My hand started trembling and I was about to cry. I always had wanted to marry him. I slipped the ring on my finger and ran outside to go find Garroth.
He was going to get it.
"GARROTH!" I yelled as I ran over to where he was, pissed.
"Yes Y/N?" I slapped him across the face, "OW! Why?!"
"That's for kissing me!"
"W-what?! I, I'm sorry, it's just, I just-"
"What could you possibly have to say to me right now?!" I stood there, glaring at him.
"So you couldn't stay away from him, huh?" Zane asked as he walked over to them.
"Z-Zane?" I stuttered.
"I was wondering where you went and I see you with him of all people."
"She slapped me," Garroth whined.
"Well maybe you shouldn't have put your crusty lips on her."
"MY LIPS ARE NOT CRUSTY!" He yelled in defense, slightly hurt by his brother's words. I snickered a bit. "THEY ARE AND IF SHE HIT YOU I'M SURE SHE HAD A VALID REASON TO!" Zane yelled at him.
"I'M SURE SHE HAD A VALID REASON
FOR LETTING ME KISS HER!" With that both Zane and I hit him again. "Ow, okay, I admit, I shouldn't have kissed her. I'm sorry, I'm just, a bit jealous." Zane and I looked at each other then him. "Jealous?" Zane asked with a sneer, "My big brother jealous of me?"
"I'm just, jealous you can get her, and I can't even get Lord Aphmau to realize my love for her....." Garroth looked away, slightly upset now. And to be honest, I felt sympathy for him. "Garroth, not everyone can get who they wa-"
"Well you two are getting ready to have a child. And I just, I don't know how I feel," Garroth said, about to cry.

ATTENTION, THIS IS IMPORTANT. So as you know I worked incredibly hard on this book, If you didn't, you know now. This book is my everything, but I'm sorry, but not so sorry to say, this book will be coming to an end soon. But don't fret, there will be a sequel. It won't revolve around Y/N and Zane as much, but one of their children. So, if you want your fan made child oc as one of the children, I recommend putting them in the comments. And incase they don't make it as a child, give an alternate description so they can roll around with the crew. I recommend you hurry, because I'm going to attempt to start writing the sequel since I know how this book is going to go. Your characters are greatly appreciated and I'd love to see the characters my readers come up with. And with that said, see ya!