Chapter 6

Elsa's POV

After i got outside the office, i sighed deeply.

I walked to north's office before i got in, i knocked on the door, i heard north's voice said "come in" once i came in, i gave north a folder full of files.

"Oh arendelle....., are you okay with mr. Frost?, you seem to be in discomfort....., please if there's something wrong, let ms.Tooth know....., she studied as a psychologist before she worked in her father's company then became the CEO of palace of tooths company......" he said.

"N-no....., i-it's fine...., a-actually....., i'm just..... not feeling well....." i stuttered.

"Oh...., it's eight o' clock...., it's time to go to our apartments...., see you tommorow....., arendelle....." mr. North said, i nodded then exited the office, it was already eight o' clock, i should get going, i walked to the elevator.

Ella and anna must be asleep by now, the elevator doors were about to close, but somebody managed to open it again.

He walked inside, i pressed the 10th floor button, awkward silence was in the elevator, none of us spoke to one another but he decided to break the silence.

"Umm....., so elsa....., how are you?" He asked.

"Does that matter to you?, jack?" I said then the elevator dinged, the doors opened, i walked out of the elevator, he followed behind.

"Can we just talk this out?, you've been talking to me seriously!, can you at least be more friendly and sweet?" He asked as i approach my apartment.

"What point do i have to be friends with you?, does it even matter to you?" i asked grabbing my keys to my apartment from my purse.

"Well of course it matters!" He said grabbing my keys.

"Hey give me back my keys!" I said.

"If you give me a kiss!" He said.

"W-what?!" I asked, he leaned forward.

"Actually i'm more fine if i do this!" I said then punched his gut.

He groaned in pain, "oww!"

He smirked, then leaned me on the wall, then gripped my arms so that i won't escape.

"Well would you be fine if i do this?" He said then pecked me on the lips.

"Why you~" i got cutted off because he kissed me again but this time it was kinda long.

I tried to break free from his grip, but it didn't work so i decided to do it the hard way, i stepped on his right foot really really hard, he pulled away then groaned in pain.

I've got a chance to punch his gut again, "ow!, why do you keep on doing that?!" He said.

"Because i hate it when you do that!" I said.

"Why?!, you used to like that when i kiss you!" He argued.

"Well that i was before i made my decision to never trust a guy like you....." i said then grabbed the key from his hand, i opened the door with the key, i was about to walk in but he hugged my back.

"Let go of me....." i said breathing sadly.

"I'm not leaving you again...., please elsa......, give me one more chance....." he said.

I sighed deeply, then removed his arms with mine, "i can't....., it's best if....., you let me go....." i said, then walked in my apartment.