Chapter 4

Elsa's POV

He leaned more closer to me, he was about to kiss me, but i pushed him away, he frowned.

I runned away from my office, then exited the hotel, i ran to a nearby park, i hugged myself as i sobbed on the ground.

I remembered our first kiss....

Flash back

Jack hugged me softy in his arms, after the hug, he smiled at me, we were in a picnic spot on a hill.

He looked at me, then said " elsa...., i love you and i promise you that i will always love you and i will never leave you....."

"Promise?"

"Yeah...., promise....."

He kissed me on lips, i kissed back.

Flash back ended.

It was our first kiss, he promise me that he will love me forever and he will never leave me, but why did he left?

He left me pregnant, i loved him for who he is but i promise myself i will always love him....

He broke the promise, after all these years of leaving me and letting me suffer, he still wants to play with me?!

"Mommy?, why are you crying?" Ella said behind.

I wipped my tears, then sat up, i turned around to see ella worried, i smiled at her then cupped her cheeks, "i'm okay baby....., just stressed with work....."

I realized that anna's not with her, "ella?, where's auntie anna?"

"She's with her new boyfriend in the pool!" Ella said happily.

My eyes wided, WHAT?!!! I yelled freaking out.

Ella flinched, i smiled at her then said, "ella, why don't you umm....., uhh...., stay at my office and play with your teddy!, let me take you there!" I said innocently, then runned inside holding ella's hand, i brought ella to the elevator, then we were brought to the 5th floor.

We walked in my office, actually it was me and jack's office, we share the office but we have different desks, jack was sitting on his desk reading a newspaper, his desk was a bit far from mine.

Anyways, i placed ella on my chair, "go sit here sweetie!, mommy's going..... to uhh..... an important appointment to do!"

Ella nodded, i approached the door quickly, before i could open it, "so your just gonna leave her here?"
Jack asked wihout looking at me while sipping his coffee.

"This is not your business so stay out of it...." i said while shooking my head slowly, then exited the office, i went to the elevator and pushed the ground floor button as soon as i arrived on ground floor.

I went to the pool.

I saw anna with her head laying on a guy with red hair's shoulder sitting on a deck chair, my blood boiled then i grabbed anna's arm, then dragged her in the rest room.

I closed the door shut, i let go at anna's arm rapidly.

Anna rubbed her arm that i gripped on, she bit her lip."W-what?!, hey!, what's your damage?!"

"What's my damage?!, anna!, you are in big trouble!, you left ella alone! And now you have a boyfriend?!, what if he does the same thing as jack did to me?!" I asked angrily

"Elsa!, he won't!, hans is a really nice guy!" Anna said.

"Other boys are always like that!, you think they're nice then one day they'll end up leaving you!, anna!, i don't want you to suffer as i did!" I answered.