Chapter 10

Elsa's POV

*skip and after anna was saved*

After we got anna, pitch and hans got arrested, but gothel is still out there, what if she tired to harm me and anna, and especially ella.

Anna's body was full of scars and bruises,there were blood rolling down her arms and legs, each time i look at her, i cried.

I promised myself that i would protect her and not let her to be in harm, but i failed, aster called an ambulance to sent anna to a nearby hospital which was mr. North's hospital called " winter hospital".

I watched as the medics brought anna inside the ambulance, after they drove away with anna, tears were rolling down my cheek, pain, that's all i know for today.

I spent the rest of my life suffering in many ways, experienced bad things, lost the people that i love and got hurt a lot of times.

I wipped my tears then hugged myself to make comfort, suddenly someone putted a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to see jack, i holded the pain cause i miss and it reminds me why i suffered every night, why does it have to be like this?

"E-elsa....., c-can i ask you something?, would you wanna go with me in vikings?" He asked.

I suddenly thought that it's happening all over again, it's like he's asking me out, i sighed deeply then answered "sorry but i gotta take care of my daughter while anna's gone...." i said.

"Please just this once?, h-how about you bring ella?, then you won't have to worry about her....., please elsa?, please....." he pleased, i looked into his eyes, i am looking at a man who's hurt, confused, worried and sad.

Well it is just this once, but i'm still afraid that ella and jack would find out cause each time i see them, they look alike, it's like their twins, but jack was more older than ella.

I sighed deeply.

Maybe....., maybe just this once...., after all this won't happen again......

"Fine....., but just friends....." i said then left.

*next day*

Yesterday was fun i think even though i was with him, but i'm glad that i'm not alone with him, i have my daughter by my side and ms. Tooth and aster too...

Which means i don't have to become uncomfortable.

I woke up in my bed, then saw my beautiful daughter sleeping peacefully, i smiled at her, then looked at the time on my watch.

My eyes wided, work starts an hour ago?!

I rushed to the bathroom to take a shower, then dressed up, i grabbed my purse, then rushed to the door,i was holding the door knob then took one last glance at my little angel.

Suddenly i began to feel sad, she's all alone here for the past few days, so i decided to bring her to work, i woke her up, then helped her take a shower then my dress got wet.

Cause well you know kids, i dressed up again, then helped dress ella up in a cute snowflake themed dress, i tied her tail in pig tails.

Then walked with her to the elevator, she was super excited cause this could be the first time me bringing her to work.

"Mom, i'm so excited, i'm having the willies!" Ella said squealing.

"Oh ella.., don't get too excited, you haven't even see me work...." i said smiling at ella, cause she really looks even more cute if she's squealing in excitement.