Chapter 17

Elsa's POV

I can't take it anymore, i'm so frustrated, i can't bare to think my way out of these problems, "elsa, i can't leave without you....., i love you....." he concered.

What he said made me cry, i just couldn't bare to hold the pain, the sadness, the hate, "elsa, i understand you...., you don't need to run away from the problems that you face....." he said with sadness.

"No, you don't understand!, you don't know anything....." i said bitting my lip.

"Elsa, i know, i know the truth, i know that ella's my daughter....." he said then what he said made me shock.

I felt so sad, "w-what?" I asked.

"I already know the truth...., you can't hide anything from me anymore....." he said.

Tears fell on my cheek, "you may know the truth, but what you did back then is what i'll never forgive....., i want you to leave me alone....." i said hugging myself.

I walked away, i walked to the road, i wish...., i wish i could just forget about everything.....

I wish i could forget about him, my past, the things happened to my parents, the things happened to anna and forget about what happened to my daughter.....

"Elsa!!!" Jack called.

I turned to see him a lot of steps away from me, i was in the middle of the road as he was standing on the side walk.

On the corner of my eye, i saw a bright light coming at my way.

I turned to see a big truck approaching me.

Then black out

All i remember that there was someone calling my name, i started to forget everything now and then.

I heard a voice, "elsa!!!!,elsa!!!!" That person yowled.

I felt someone hugged me as that person cried, "elsa!!!!! Elsa!!!!!" That person cried.

Then i started to wonder what that person said.

Who's elsa? And who am i?

I woke up, i was in a room, i'm in a hospital, i looked around, i was breathing heavily.

I was sotting on a bed.

I tried to stand up, but i couldn't, my body was full of exhaustion.

I saw a guy with silvery white hair, pale skin, electric blue eyes.

"Elsa?" He asked.

"W-who are you?" I asked moving away from him.

Tears started to fall on his cheek, he was with a little girl that looked like him, "y-you don't remember me?" He asked.

"I don't remember you......" i spoke as i felt tears falling on my cheek.

"Who are you? Who am i? And who's elsa?, I DON'T KNOW YOU"

AN: HELLO READERS!

YEAH YEAH I KNOW

SHORT CHAPTER

THIS CHAPTER ONLY HAD 446 WORDS

WOW I'M SORRY I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING

OH AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT THEN READ THE SEQUEL OF THIS STORY

"I DON'T KNOW YOU"

OKAY, THANKS FOR READING MY STORY

CAUSE ABIGAIL AGRESTE, MIRACULOUS DOVE, TWIN OF ADRIEN AGRESTE AND THE MIRACULOUS HOLDER OF THE DOVE MIRACULOUS

APPRECIATES YOUR UNDERSTANDING THAT I HAVE NO IDEAS FOR THE NEXT SEQUEL BUT DON'T WORRY

ABIGAIL'S GOT IT COVERED! I PROMISE!

I THINK CAUSE MY MIND IS FULL OF THINGS AND SOMETIMES IT'S SO CONFUSING

CAUSE MY HEAD GOES EVERYWHERE

Anyways......😃

Don't forget to 😮

Like 👍

& 😁

Comment❤

😊😊 Good day for you and good bye for now! 😁

See you next time when i update!😄

Keep on reading! 😀😊

I'm sorry if theirs wrong grammars or wrong spellings......😯