Chapter 12

Jack'sPOV

~ two weeks later ~

three more weeks and it's over, elsa was silent for the past few days, me and elsa never talked that much.

Elsa walked inside our office, i was in the office sugning papers, she didn't bother speaking a word and so did i.

She sitted on her chair then placed the files on her desk.

She started typing the computer, ella didn't come with her today, she must have brought ella a new baby sitter.

I haven't seen anna for the past few days, i wonder what happened to her, she might still be in the hospital.

~skip time~

It was lunch time, we stopped working, i saw elsa walking to the elevator, the elevator was about to close but, i joined in, we stayed slient not bothering to talk.

I didn't know what came over us to be in mute mode.

But i bet she was glad that i'm not talking to her, i didn't know what i made her like this in the past, but i think what i did to her really hurted her feelings.

I never though about this, "so umm...., how's ella?" I spoke, giving attention.

"She's fine, i'm fine, we're both fine....." she said coldly.

The elevator dinged as she stepped out of the elevator, we were in the lobby, she was crossing arms as maked her way to the entrance door.

She opened her entrance door, i stopped her by putting my hand on her shoulder, suddenly i felt cold, the cold emotions that she felt, fear, anger and sadness.

"Hey, let's talk about this....., what's up with you?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing...., i just wanna be alone...." she said then left.

I wanted to go after her but i realized that she needed some time alone, everything is just so difficult for us.

I wonder what happened to her.....

Elsa's POV

I walked sadly to the cemetery, i sitted near the graves, i cried, it's been years since my parents died and it's been two weeks since.....

Anna died....

The doctor discovered that anna had a weak heart, she could handle the suffering for the past years but she couldn't handle all that sadness and pain.

She died in a heart attack, i was so broken, i couldn't sleep all night, all i could think of was this is how life goes.

The only person that's left for me was ella, if something happened to ella, i could no longer forgive myself.

Some people can live for a long time and some can just pass away, i miss anna, i miss my parents, why was i meant to suffer?

I cried and cried, i wipped my tears, then took a deep breath, i promised myself to be strong but still..... i can't....

Jack's POV

I went to the elevator holding my lunch, as soon as i got to my office, i sitted on my chair then kept looking at elsa's desk.

I felt like i'm not in the mood for lunch today, i rested my cheek on my hand then played with food.

I feel sad and lonely, i called my wife on my phonebut she didn't seem to reply, she must be busy cleaning the house, i called hiccup on my phone, but he didn't answer, he must be busy too.