Chapter 15

Elsa's POV

He looked at me sadly, i closed my eyes then bit my lip, i moved my arm away from his, "i forgive you, but i can also learn a lesson..... i won't hate you, but i'll never get close enough for you to hurt me again.... i can't let my forgiveness..... become my foolishness......" i said sadly as i hug myself and still closing my eyes.

"Yeah, i know but why?, don't you trust me?" He asked, his voice sounded weak and hurt and tired

"Forgiving someone is easy..... but gaining their trust is just another different story......" i said then left.

he didn't bother going after me or saying a word

I'll agree with his decision of letting me go.

I went to the lobby, there was a few because left cause it was midnight, i saw ariel.

She looked sad.

"Hey ariel, what's wrong?" I asked.

"My lady....., i'm so sorry....., i failed you......" she said sobbing.

"A-ariel!, w-what's the matter?!, are you alright?, what happened?!" I asked scared, i was in fear, i care for ariel.

"E-ella...., s-she's in the hospital......" she answered.

"W-what?!, how?!, where?!, why?!" I asked in shock.

"She's in a hospital nearby, madam, it's happening....., her heart..... it's so weak..... i'm afraid she can't take it anymore....., please ma'am....., ella would like to see you....." she said.

I stayed silent as tears fallen on my cheek.

"M-ma'am....., are you fine?" She asked.

"Take me to her!" I said as she nods, she grabbed my hand then dragged me to the hospital nearby.

She brought me to ella's room, i saw my daughter so weak and cold, i rushed to her then said "oh ella, sweetie...., are you alright?, you feel so cold....., h-how did this happen to you?" I asked holding my daughter's hand.

She was breathing deeply, "m-m-mom...., i found out everything......" she said.

My eyes wided, "i found out who's my dad, i found out about ellie, i found out what happened to auntie anna and i found what happened to you back in the past...., tell me mom....., why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"Ella, i told you....., you'll get hurt and your heart will become weak....., why didn't you listen to me?" I asked, parents protect for their children even if their child could be stubborn, mistunderstood, confused or innocent.

She began crying, "i wanted the answer so badly, please don't be mad....., i didn't mean it....., i wanted you to be happy for me....., but i failed...., i ended up making you feel even more worse....." she said crying.

I wipped the tears off her cheek, "oh ella....., i'm not mad at you....., i'm happy that you're my daughter......, i'm happy that you're alive...., i'm happy that you were still with me even though mom suffered so badly....." i said hugging her.

She hugged back, "mommy....., does my dad already know the truth about me?, Did you tell him?" Ella asked smiling.

My face fell down, "n-no, i didn't....." i said.

"Mom, you have to tell him....." ella said.

"Sweetie...., i can't but we could live together as a family without him....., we could live happily ever after like you want....." i said give her a weak smile.

"Mom....., we have to...., he's family....., mom, i'm six years old and i already know all of it....., i want to live with my mom and my dad....., i want to be happy together......" ella said

"Ella, i told we can't bring him back, he has a wife and he loves his wife....., he cares for his wife....., this hurts me......"  i said biting my lip.

"Mom, i want dad back, i want our family to be complete......, please mom....., bring him back....." ella said crying.

I took a deep breathe then said "i'll try ella...."

I left the room, then sitted on the chair near the door, how could i bring him back if i still don't trust him after what he done?

Flash back

I had the most amazing night last night with jack, i was so happy, then i woke up, he was gone, my clothes were on the floor.

I looked under the comforter, i was naked, i began to cry while covering my naked with the thick comforter.

I cried and cried, i can't believe i allowed myself to give my body to him.

I can't believe i gave him my body, that morning i couldn't regret that i allowed him to do that to me, i was so young, i was sixteen years old.

I weared my clothes then proceeded to the hospital for a check-up

The doctor said that it was positive, i cried and cried, i'm pregnant in a age of sixteen, i never want to trust him.

I hate him, i hate him after what he did to me, he got me pregnant without even knowing, who do he think he is?!

Flash back ended

That night, i promised myself to hate him forever, but after i saw him after ten years, i just couldn't help myself.

I miss him, i miss his hugs, his kisses and his smile, i thought he was the one, i thought he was the love of my life.

I loved him, i cared for him, he gave me hope, i though he felt the same way, but i was wrong, he just left me.....

Why? Did i care for him enough? Did my love was enough for him? Why? What's the problem? Am i the problem?

What i do to make you change your mind? After all these years, you've changed.

AN: hello readers!

Sorry for updating so late.....

I've been working on my other story "adventures of ladybug and chat noir"

My sister kept on telling me to update "adventures of ladybug and chat noir"

So i did a lot of times, no offense but i more like "adventures of ladybug and chat noir" and i more ship adrienette/ladynoir

Hehe.....

Anyways......😃

Don't forget to 😮

Like 👍

& 😁

Comment❤

😊😊 Good day for you and good bye for now! 😁

See you next time when i update!😄

Keep on reading! 😀😊

I'm sorry if theirs wrong grammars or wrong spellings......😯