Chapter 9

*next day*

Anna's POV

I woke up in a dark room, i was in a spotlight , "oh look dear anna's awake....." a guy with black spiky hair, amber eyes wearing black shirt and long black pants said in front of me, he had an innocent smile on his face.

my body, arms and legs were tied up with rope.

"Who are you?, why did you bring me here?" I asked, i don't recodnize who is this guy.

"Pretty sure you know who i am and why you're here......" he said with a smirk on his face.

"No, i don't know you and i don't know why i'm here....." i said being honest.

"Y-you don't?!, don't tell me you don't recodnize this face?!" He asked in a irritated tone.

"Nope, never seen you in my life....." i said still being honest with him.

"Obviously, you know who i am!, i was a class mate of you in high school!" He said still irritated.

"Really?, did i know you before i had an amnesia cause i got into a car accident with my dad, but i survied but i was injured in highschool or after i had an amnesia cause i got into a another car with my mom then had a amnesia in highschool?" I asked still being honest obviously.

"What is it with your amnesia problems and your car accidents??" He asked frustatedly.

"Beats me....., not my problem if i keep getting in amnesias or car accidents......" i said shrugging even though i was tied in rope.

He face palmed, "what??, i'm totally being honest with you! I'm not lying!" I said proving my honesty to him.

"Umm....., you may know me as the baddest boy back in highschool??" He asked as i shooked my heard everytime he asks a question.

"Uhh....., one of the wanted criminals?" He asked lifting an eyebrow as i shook my head again.

"Member of the evil gang?" He asks.

"Evil gang?, what kind of a name of a gang is that?" I asked then bursted out of laughing.

"Okay, okay, it's pitch!, my name is pitch black!, i'm your class mate back in high school and i'm a criminal!" He said frustratedly.

"Oh pitch!, right!, pitch black!, woah have you gain weight?" I asked suprised.

He face palmed, "that's enough!" A familiar female voice said, she came closer, "gothel??" I asked suprised.

She's a wanted criminal, plus she's my step aunt, she used to watch over me and elsa in high school cause my parents died after the car accident.

The first car accident i had was with my dad after that i survived then after a month, i had another car accident with mom, i had an amnesia after that.

All i could remember was that i had an amnesia, elsa's my older sister, my parents died, my step-aunt gothel toke care of us, i couldn't remember my childhood memories, i was 13 years old and elsa was 14.

Before the car accidents and the amnesia, when i was back in high school, elsa and jack used to date, but one day elsa and jack slept together, then when elsa was awake, he was gone.

Elsa felt broken and she realized that she was pregnant, i got mad at jack after what he did to elsa.

After my parents died, gothel said that she would take care of us but instead she made slaves making us do chores and cleaning.

After three weeks, she sold our house and my parents' company that was supposed to be passed to us but with gothel there, she'll have anything that our parents ever had.

The house and the company was the only thing that's left for us but she took it away, then left us, all we had back then was our clothes and our stuff.

I had a chance to continue high school after i had an amnesia and because of that amnesia, there is a chance that i could have a comma if i ran into another accident.

Luckily elsa still had her life savings, her life savings were enough to rent an apartment on a condominium, and soon we needed food.

So elsa was the one who worked on a job as a waitress, she was the one who suffered most.

As soon as elsa worked hard as a waitress, elsa had enough money to attend college then after college, she had a new job on winter inc. As a employee and pretty soon she had a huge salary and she had been promoted to be mr. North's secretary.

Then she owned a huge apartment on a condominum, plus she buyed the condominium, so likely we own the condominium, that's why elsa's like the manager there!

But she diesn't run the condominium, i do, cause she has work on north's, our condominium is perfect which where we lived back in new york.

Every night elsa cried on her bed when she remembered jack and how he left her, i was always there to comfort her, it is the only thing i could do for her after everything she did to make me safe.

Then along ella came, we never told her about her father or what happened back then but all she knows is that i'm her aunt and elsa's her mom.

And we'll always be there for her and love her...

Gothel has evil smirk on her face as she approaches me.

"anna dear....., how long has it been?, a month?, a year?, probably ten years!" Gothel said eviling her evil smirk more.

"G-gothel??, what do you want?, you toke everything from me and elsa!, what else do you want to talk?!" I asked angrily.

"well at least she knows you....." pitch said crossing his arms.

"Well let's see....., i needed revenge...., you anna will perish!, hans!, pitch!, you know what to do with princess anna here....., anyways i have a business to do and have a little fun....." gothel said bringing out a gun then left the room.

Hans and pitch smirked at me evily, hans and pitch were holding a piece of hard and thick wood, then started forcefully hitting me with it.

I began screamed in pain as my scream echoed the room.

AN: yeah i know that this chapter is all anna and you got that right....., but promise that the next chapter would be all elsa or maybe jack...

I hope you guys love this story which i think you do cause you're voting, but i'll promise i'll think of something good to make this chapter more real and dramatic!

As i would tell you the truth, i'm pretty sure that i'm so not good with drama, but i'm good at comedy and action, well i'm good with action.... kind of....

I'm also partially good at love stories, i don't know anything about love that much cause i don't normally hang with boys and i'm 12 years old....

Plus mom and dad would seriously be furious, they love me so much that they won't allow anything bad to happen to me....

I am their first daughter after all and i also appreciate their love too....

Anyways......😃

Don't forget to 😮

Like 👍

& 😁

Comment❤

😊😊

Good day for you and good bye for now! 😁

See you next time when i update!😄

Keep on reading! 😀😊

I'm sorry if theirs wrong grammars or wrong spellings......😯