Chapter 16

*after the business trip, they all seperated and back again to work on their companies*

Third person's POV

Jack was shock after the business trip was over, he couldn't believe that ella was his daughter, how did he found out?

Flash back

Jack was told that elsa's daughter was in the hospital, he was told by eugene, eugene had been spying on them for weeks.

Jack rushed to the hospital nearby, he asked one of the employees that were in the hospital if they know a person named ella arendelle.

And finally he found one then led him to the room, elsa wasn't there cause she was in her apartment crying and sobbing about what happened to her daughter as ariel tried cheered her up.

The nurse who led him to the room asked him a question, "sir, you and the child look alike, is this child your daughter?"

"Wish she was....., but she's not and i don't know who the father is cause her mother didn't want me to know......" he answered sadly as he looked at ella who was sleeping.

"Sir, may i request a blood test to see if the child is yours?"

Flash back ended

Back then, he did agree and he found out he is the father, the mother and the child didn't know that jack found out.

He and the nurse kept it a secret cause he didn't want them to know that he discovered, he would just think it would add more problems.

Jack was in his office with his wife, he was still thinking about elsa, he wanna talk to her but his wife was hugging his arm sweetly, hiccup didn't appeared cause his wife's child was born.

Eugene went to buy jack his lunch, "punzie, let go of me....." jack said pushing her away.

She looked at him with a sad face, "b-but you never disobey my hugs......" she said with her voice cracking.

She was hurt, jack didn't know what to do and how much he could hold on this secret any longer, "punzie, i don't have time for this!, i have things to do....." he said as he approached the door.

He reached his hand to the doorknob, "what kind of things?, what is more important that you have to do than your wife?" Punzie asked and she began crying.

"Elsa!, i gotta talk to elsa!" He answered turning to see his wife, punzie got hurt more.

"elsa?, is this why the whole business trip, you were ignoring me just because of this person?, why?, why?" Punzie said then started sobbing.

Jack got angry then said "it's because i love her punzie!, i love her more than you!, i'm sorry but i can't make the same mistake as what i did before!" Jack said in despair.

"Make the same mistake?, you think, i was a mistake?, jack you've changed....., i don't know you anymore......, who are you?" Punzie said with her voice cracking.

The pain she felt is like what elsa felt before but elsa more left worse.

"Punzie, i can't take it anymore, i gotta go after her......" jack said then left the room leaving rapunzel hurt.

Rapunzel fell on her knees then sobbed as she hugged herself, she was looking down at the floor, she couldn't believe that the man she loved left her, she couldn't believe it.

Somebody entered the room, she hoped it wasn't jack, then appeared eugene, "hey jack, i got your~" he got cutted off cause he saw rapunzel sobbing.