Chapter 13

Elsa's POV

I was in my apartment, i layed myself on my bed,
I'm so tired, i'm so tired of hoping, i'm so tired of getting hurt all the time, i'm so tired of thinking ways to fix my problems.

But sometimes some problems will never be fixed, i took a deep breath, "mom?, are you okay?" My daughter asked beside the bed.

My daughter always asks if i'm alright cause she cares for me, she's really kind, polite and mostly caring.

"I'm fine....., just feeling bad of what happened to your auntie anna....." i answered.

Ella smiled then said "don't worry mom!, pretty soon auntie anna's gonna wake up from her sleep!" She said.

My daughter doesn't know that anna's dead, i dodn't want to break her heart and her heart might got even more weaken and what if she gets a heart ache?

I don't want that, i smiled at her then said "thank you ella....., now go play with your nanny, ariel......" i said.

She nodded as she leaves the room.

*next day- saturday*

Ariel said that she had to go cause her boyfriend, eric is looking for her and they're gonna have a hang out for the day.

Right now i'm with ella in the supermarket with....... jack

I hate it that he had to come but ella wanted to, she made me do it, cause she was begging and looked so cute and i didn't wanna break her heart.

I grabbed a shopping basket as ella was spinning around the super market, jack walked with me as we followed ella.

Ella hummed a song as she spins and made her way to the imported chocolate section.

"You know, your daughter really reminds me of someone back then......" jack spoke.

I remembered when i was 15 years old, i was still dating jack, i loved chocolated that i hummed a song as i spin around on the chocolate shop.

I blushed, "that was the old me back then....." i replied.

"Yeah, but it seems like the old you is being transfered to ella....." he said looking at ella smirking.

"Mom!, mom!, can i buy kinder joy?" Ella asked happily.

"Sure sweetie!, anything you like will do!" I answered sweetly as ella yelled "hooray!"

Ella rushed to get the kinder joys and other chocolates.

I sighed deeply in exhaustion, "i know the thing that mom said being a parent is a big responsibility, but what i didn't know was that being a parent can cause a price......" i said to myself.

"Well then let's not empty our right now......" jack spoke.

Ella putted all the chocolates inside my basket, "ella, dear?, don't you think this much chocolates is a bit too much?, you'll get cavities....." i said grinning widely weirdly.

"Nope!" Ella said then grabbed more chocolates.

"Wow, gotta admit....., she's more addicted to chocolate than you ever were....." jack spoke.

I rolled my eyes, "that's enough chocolate ella, mommy's gotta buy ingredients to make soup......" i said to ella.

"Yes mom!" Ella said then runned to the vegtable section.

We followed behind, "never thought a child could have a lot of enthusiam and hyperness......" jack spoke smiling.

I didn't bother looking at him or even smiling at back, "tell me about it....." i rolled my eyes in  exhaustion.

I grabbed the ingredients and putted it on the basket, after that we went to the cash register, i payed the price.

I brough the plastic bags all of it as we exited the market, "let me help you....." jack said moving his hand closer to mine, i stayed away.

"No, i'm okay...., it's not that heavy....." i said in embarressment.

Well it is kinda heavy though.....

he bit his lip, "no, i'll handle it....." he said grabbing all the plastic bags.

I stayed silent, it's really embarressing i mean, he's my ex, what if his wife saw this?

We walked to his car, he drived us to our company, we went in then went to the elevator, the elevator dinged, "thank you, i can bring the bags right now....." i said as he handed me the bags.

Our fingers touched, we both blushed, then i got the bags then walked inside my apartment with ella.

I placed the bags on the couch, then i walked to my room, ella followed behind.

"Mom, your friend's different....."ella said.

My eyes wided, "What do you mean by different?" I asked nervously.

"He seems familiar to me...., i don't know why but i feel like he's a part of me somehow......" ella answered looking down.

I didn't know what to say, i just froze.

"Tell me mom....." ella said looking at me curiously.

"Who's my father?" She asked.

AN:

Hello readers!

Yappy!, another chapter finish!, hope you like this one.....

It isn't really the long long, it only has 798 words not 1000 above......

I'll promise you i'll update soon!

Anyways......😃

Don't forget to 😮

Like 👍

& 😁

Comment❤

😊😊 Good day for you and good bye for now! 😁

See you next time when i update!😄

Keep on reading! 😀😊

I'm sorry if theirs wrong grammars or wrong spellings......😯