Chapter 5

Jack's POV

I exited my office leaving elsa alone, i saw ella, she looked at me with worried eyes, i walked in to ms. Tooth's office.

Before i walked in, i knocked, i heard someone say come in.

When i got inside, i saw aster, "so you're the only one here?" I asked.

"Yeah...., toothie's taking a break...., so whatcha here for?, need some files?" He asked.

"I just...., wanna talk to you alone...." i said.

"Why?, elsa, your girl..., is the one who always talks to you when you have a problem?" He said.

"Things have changed aster...., she's not my girl..., i have a wife now....." i said.

"Oh right...., you've chose that rapunzel girl more than elsa...., why did you even like rapunzel?, on highschool you were all elsa but in college, ever since you met rap, you've been stalking her...., what happened to jelsa?" He said.

"That ship name doesn't exist in my world anymore....." i said then sitted on their couch, luckily they have a couch while me and my temporary assistant only have chairs.

"Pfft. What's gotten into you?, you used to be funny....., but now you're all serious!, what happened to the irresponsible, selfish and funny guy?" He said.

"That guy you speak of...., no longer exists....." i said boredly resting my cheek on my hand.

"W-what do you mean no longer exists?, stop your laziness and let's talk about what happened back then!" He said frowning.
"What do you mean?, why should you care?, you never even cared about any of this....." i said then stood up.

"Well of course i care!, it's about you!, you're one of my best friends back then!, what happened to you?, you've changed!, that wife of yours changed you....., what?, did she teach you to be boring all the time?!" he argued.

"Hey!, never talk about my wife like that!, you guys are all the same with elsa!, i gotta go!" I said then walked out of the room.

I walked inside my office, before i opened the door, i opened it slowly, to peek if elsa's there, i'm sure that doesn't want elsa to see me and i'm sure that i don't wanna see her.

She was there, i was about to close the door but- "come in....., you have some files to check....." elsa said typing her computer then opened her folder to look at the importmant files.

I gulped then walked in slowly, while i was looking at her while i approach my desk, i can feel elsa notice me looking at her but she didn't bother even taking a glance at me.

I sat down on my chair, i took one last glance at elsa then i opened the folder that was placed on my desk top then read the files.

suddenly my phone ranged, i flinched, because i was too focused on checking the files.

Elsa glanced at me then turned her head back to her laptop, i took my phone that was placed on the desk top, i sighed calmy, then made a calmed face, i looked at my phone to look who's calling me, then my calmed eyes wided.

Rapunzel.....

I gulped then glanced at elsa, she noticed me then glanced at me then back at her laptop.

I wouldn't want to talk to rapunzel with elsa here right now even though rap's just on the phone, but i have no choice, rap is a tough girl, she's really mean when she's angry, especially in jelousy, i have to answer her call or she'll be calling me all over again.

What if she calls north?, what if she calls elsa?!, elsa and rapunzel don't know each other, elsa's my girl friend in highschool, until that time, i have to loose her, so to make me forget..... i have to..... go in college and try to forget about it.

It got so serious in studying, i became to lose my old personality of being a playful guy, i lost my happiness, i lost the fun in me, i wasn't irresponsible and selfish anymore, i became responsible, caring and serious but sad that i have to lose my happiness.

Anyways i accepted rap's call, we were in video chat, there appeared rap's face, i fake smiled, "umm...., hello?" Pretending to be happy and just be alright.

"Hi honey!, how are you doing?, are you having fun?" She said loudly in enthusiam.

Elsa took a glance at me, then glanced back to her laptop typing.

I bit my lip sadly, "honey?, honey?, who are you looking at?!, hello?!" Rap said on the phone really really loud that made me flinch.

"Umm!, yes!, yes!, what?!" I said scaredly and quickly smiling at rap

"I've missed you so much!, did you miss me?" Rap asked happily.

"Well of course i did!, i mean why wouldn't i?, it's not like there's another one...., anyways i've got work to do bye!" I said ending the call.

then sighed in relief, it was a good thing that she could see only me not the whole office and elsa.

Man...., i video chatted with my wife with my ex right in this very room!, plus i lied to rap!, i'm going crazy.....

"Who was that?" Elsa said not taking a single glance at me.

I gulped, "my wife....." i said.

Elsa glanced at me then gave me a serious look
"Oh...."

Then she glanced back at the laptop, after that there was awkward silence on the room, all i could hear was elsa's laptop typing, elsa decided to break the silence.
"I've got files to deliver now....., if you'll excuse me......"

She was about to stand up, i stood up before she did.
"Wait!" I called.

"Yes?, is there something wrong?" She asked then gave me a serious face.

"Umm..., so you wanna hang out after work?, maybe we could talk about some stuff?" I asked pretending to be polite.

She stood up, then approached the door.
"No thank you....., i think i heard enough with your conversation with your wife....."

She opened the door, before she walked out of the office.
"Oh and i'm already occupied with family....." she said then left the office.

I sighed, face it jack....., you can't take back the one you've cared about most.....

AN:

Hi guys!, another chapter completed!, boy was this so hard to write!😄

But i don't really think this was a nice chapter...., what do you think?😯

A.👍

B.👎

It's okay!, cause i've got an idea sketched inside my head!, so i could probably work things out! About..... 76% chance that i'll work things out with this story!😃

Eventually.....😆

Hehe......😅

Anyways......😃

Don't forget to 😮

Like 👍

& 😁

Comment❤

😊😊

Good day for you and good bye for now! 😁

See you next time when i update!😄

Keep on reading! 😀😊

I'm sorry if theirs wrong grammars or wrong spellings......😯