Prologue

ELSA'S POV

I stared at the window sadly biting my lip, i was in a apartment of me and my sister, i holded my big round belly, i'm only 16 years old then got pregnant by a guy who i loved then left me without saying a word.

Tears were falling my cheek, i'm so young to be pregnant in this such of a age.

Anna, my sister who was about only 14 years old brought me food, elsa?, are you alright? She asked worriedly, i was not looking at her just the window, but i can tell that she had worried eyes.

I wipped the tears then looked at her, she was holding a tray of food, i gave her a weak smile because i don't want my sister seeing me like this, it would break her heart and anna is so honest and kind plus gentle and wouldn't wanna see her so sad and lonely just like me.

I don't want her to suffer the pain i had, i'm fine anna......, it's okay....., let's just go and eat..... i said sadly then tried to stand up but i can't because of my big round belly.

Anna shooked her head then putted the tray of food at a dining table, let me help you up..... she said, she grabbed my hand then slowly helped me stand up.

She helped me sit down on a chair, she gave me a plate of food, while she sat down then took her plate of food, eat up now! Anna said then began eating her food.

I was about to eat but i just gazed at my food sadly.

Elsa....., i know things were so hard and you for~ i cutted her off.

It's okay anna...., i'm alright....., just so sad....., cause he loved me once....., he gave me hope, but he took it away then loved someone else..... i said sadly looking down.

Oh elsa....., just forget about him...... she said sadly.

I'm trying anna....., but sometimes i can't......, it just hurts...... i said sadly.

I know elsa....., but forget about him....., you'll get more hurt....., you know that...... she said.

I nodded sadly, i'm gonna try...... i said.

10 years later......

I was in my apartment, i was washing the dishes, i only live with anna, my sister and my little girl, that's right, i have a daughter, it was only me, anna and my daughter in this apartment, i work on a company named winter inc. I totally have no idea why my boss named it that.

I work for mr. North, i was his secretary. I sitted at a chair in the dinning room, i saw my little girl, her name was ella, she had icy white hair, thin lips, pale skin, so funny, sweet, like snow, like snowflakes and everything that's related to winter, just like his father, blue sapphire eyes, always like the color blue, loves books, so nice and kind like me, i smiled at her, mommy, can i ask you something? Ella asked sitting with me.

Well of course sweetie...., what is it? I asked kindly.

Mommy....., what was daddy like? She asked.

Suddenly my smile disappeared, well....., he's funny......, so sweet and always much of a joke....., he always loved me for who i am......., he liked me for who i was.....,i really love him....., but..... i stopped remembering him how he betrayed me.

I sighed then tried to forget about it.

My daughter was still there looking at me and wanting me to finish my sentence.

I looked at her with sad eyes then smiled, i didn't want my daughter to know about my pain, she's just 5, i didn't want her to know about her father yet.

Never mind ella...... i said looking down, Ella?, can you please help me tiding up your toys? Anna asked in my room which is me and ella's room.

i looked at her then smiled, come on ella, your auntie anna wants you to help her tidy up your toys..... i said, ella nodded then walked to anna.

I watched her walk away from me, she looks a lot like me but more like jack.....

AN: hi readers!, do you like this chapter?

Anyways

Don't forget to

Like

&

Comment