Chapter 8

Anna's POV

Hans and i are playing hide and seek around the pool, of course i was wearing my swim suit, hans was the one who's gonna hide and i was the seek.

I counted down in 10, once i finished the count down, i came out of the swimming pool then examine the whole place.

Hmm....., if i was hans....., where would i be.....?

First, i walked near the deck chairs then searched for hands, he wasn't there, second, i walked near the boys rest room well actually not really that near or as in i went inside, just a little bit far.

After a few minutes of finding him around the place, i got tried then walked back to the pool, then suddenly somebody touched my shoulder.

I flinched in fear then made hans laugh, yes it was hans, "hey!, not fair!, where were you hiding anyway?" I asked.

"If i tell you then next time you'll know where i'll hide....., you go hide and i go seek!" He said then covered his eyes then started counting down numbers.

I looked around then rushed to a dark area near the rest room doors, suddenly someone covered my nose and my mouth with a hankerchief, then tied my arms with a rope.

I couldn't longer breath some air then i blacked out.

Elsa's POV

I rushed to my office angrily, i was facing jack's back about a 7 steps away from me, "frost!" I called.

Jack was on the phone while eugene was holding a camera, jack hunged up then turned to see me, "what is it?, can't you see i'm on the phone?" He asked.

"Where is anna?!" I yelled angrily, "anna?!, how should i know where's anna?, i don't even talk to her anymore......" he said.

"You did something to anna!, give her back!" I said gritting my teeth, "hold on there elsa....., why am i even in this problem of yours?, she's your sister....., it's your fault that you lost her......" he answered.

"Yeah, she is my sister....., but i toke such care of her and the only person who would know where's anna is you!" I shot back, "uhuh?, and all this is my fault?, what about hans? Isn't he always with anna?" He asked.

"Of course this is your fault! And why do you know who's hans?" I asked frowning, "let's just say....., i have a spy on this building....." he said smirking.

"A spy?" I asked, "yep, from the master of sneaking....., mr. Fitzherberts......" he said then fist bumped with eugene.

"Okay, since when did he started becoming the master of sneaking?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Since i found out that he was in san fransokyo the whole time....., but pretty sure i thought he didn't want to come....." jack said.

"Well i thought about it so i decided to go after you...... so rushed to the air port but i missed, so i buyed a ticket with a help of hiccup's life savings...... and i got here at night......" eugene said.

"So about the spying stuff, i~" i cutted him off.

"I thought you were my friend eugene....., but spying on me?!, that's low....." I said senting a glare on him, "woah...., hang on there arendelle....., i'm just following orders from the frost boy....." eugene said mentioning jack.

"Anyways , why do you have a spy on this building?" I asked lifting an eyebrow, "to see if someone isn't working so well..... and to keep an eye on you arendelle....." jack said smirking.