Mew TF

Mew TF Request

by Kelly177, Dec 17, 2014, 1:17:40 AMLiterature / Fan Fiction / General Fiction

Eve was in the middle of her usual walk through the woods. It was a lovely afternoon, but pretty hot outside. She was starting to sweat a lot.

"Phew. I need to chill off a bit now," Eve said to herself. It was still too hit for her in the shade for her to stay in though, so she had to keep looking around, really wanting to find something quickly.

Soon, in Eve's search for something to cool her down she took a path she didn't take before. She walked for a while still till she found something that'll help her with her problem. It was a lake she had never seen before.

The lake was beautiful, the sun reflecting off it, the forest surrounding it, the water looking very clean. It almost looked magical. Eve couldn't help but think about swimming, and jumped in quickly.

For the first while, she just swam happily, enjoying the lake. Soon though, as Eve got pretty far into the lake, she started feeling weird all over her body. She decided to get out and dry herself. As she was swimming to the shore, she spotted small strands of pink fur on her body that were continuously growing. She stopped to look at them, making sure they were actually coming from her by pulling on then. She winced due to the pain, and knew it was real.

Pretty quickly Eve saw her arms getting shorter, and her hands smaller. She tried swimming fast to the shore, hoping to stop all this, but she doesn't go as fast with the shorter arms. Her fingers fused into 3 shirt ones as she tried this.

Soon Eve had to stop when she felt her legs change, with her upper leg getting a bit shorter while her lower leg got longer and fused with her feet. With her toes fusing into 3 as well, she was extremely worried.

Before she could start swimming again, Eve felt the change affecting her head, stalling her more. Her blue hair became pink fur as well and got shorter. Her face pushes out into a small snout, pushing her changing eyes (they were becoming bigger, changing into a different shape, and changing in colour from purple to blue) further apart. Her head started to change shape to be more wider, and her ears move to the top of her head and became pointed.

Afterwards Eve was able to swim again, though she felt something growing from her lower back which, at one point, started to slow her down. She turn to see what it was, expecting the tail that was growing. Even though she wasn't human anymore in appearance, she still hurried to get out of the lake.

To make matters worse, she soon felt more change. Soon Eve noticed that her pants had come off, being too big for her as she got smaller. When she reached the shore, everything looked much bigger, and her shirt was touching the ground. She took it off, and looked at herself, pretty sad about what happened.

As she was checking out the changes, Eve noticed that the ground seemed to be getting farther away. Looking away from herself, she realized that she was floating. She panicked at this, and started losing control, crashing into a couple nearby trees. Soon, after calming down a bit, she figured out how to control herself in the air.

"How did I become a Mew?" Eve asked, not expecting answer. She looked at the lake again, wondering how it did this to her.

As she looked at the lake, Eve heard noises nearby. She quickly his herself, afraid of who it was since she didn't know how to protect herself in this form yet. She soon saw a human male appear. He looked at the water, and she could tell he wanted to swim.

"Stop!" Eve called out, coming from her hiding spot and shocking the boy. "This isn't a normal lake."

"How is it different?" the male asked, both surprised and curious about the lake and why a Mew was here.

"Anyone that goes in will soon become a Pokemon," Eve replied, sounding very serious and concerned.

"Is that what happened to you?" the boy asked, anxious a bit about the water. He sees Eve nod her head. "Well, thanks for warning me. Now, I think I'll go. I don't want to change into something else."

They both said bye, and the boy walked away. Eve was glad to have helped him, and decided to help others who come here.

Soon Eve gets to know some of the Pokemon living nearby, deciding she shouldn't be lonely. They helped her if she had any problems (like if she got hurt due to her abilities or anything) and played with her as well. Sometimes they would all go swimming in the lake, which appears to only affect humans.

Eve was pretty focused on helping people avoid unwanted change as well though, sometimes watching over the lake to make sure she can give her warning. Some people leave, some decided to change, and some come to visit to keep her company. Every time she helped someone she felt pretty good about herself.

After 5 months Eve is pretty used to being a Mew. She hasn't figured out how the water works yet, and isn't sure she will. It still helps her keep cool though, so she doesn't have to worry about the heat anymore.