The Warrior and the Beauty

by NotMolo, Apr 19, 2014, 5:42:19 AMLiterature / Prose / Fiction / General Fiction / Short Stories

Keldeo galloped through the lush and vast forest, full of vigour as he leaped up high, passing over a family of Shroomish and Budew on the grassy path. He dashed into a huge clearing and ran across the surface of a crystal clear lake. A glimmering blue tail suddenly poked out from the cool depths and wrapped around the colt's body, giving him a tight squeeze.

"What the heck?!" he exclaimed, squirming wildly to attempt to obtain his freedom.

The head of a female Dragonair emerged nearby the ensnared Keldeo. "Oh my, what an attractive catch," she commented in a flirtatious tone. "It's not every day that a Legendary visits me."

"I am no visitor, lady! Just because you are a girl does not mean I won't hurt you!" the angry Keldeo fumed. He broke free from the dragon's grasp and kicked off her tail, diving towards her, his head hung lo to strike with his sword-like horn.

The Dragonair chuckled playfully and used her own horn to counter the Keldeo's. "I consider it rude to call a female "Lady", my little Keldeo," she calmly stated, coiling him up once again. "My name is Melody."

Melody tossed Keldeo into the air and sunk under the water. Keldeo began to panic, frantically flailing his hooves around as he plummeted into the lake. Being half Water-Type, he moved swiftly in the water, looking left and right for any signs of Melody.

"I'll teach that overgrown lizard to mess with me!" Keldeo growled, swimming deeper and deeper.

"Now, now, you must be respectful in my home," Melody said adding in a chuckle, appearing from under Keldeo, the top half of her body wrapping around him. "I know something that will put a smile on your face."

"I do too - my hoof mark imbedded in your face!" Keldeo snarled, struggling with all his might.

Using her tail, the Dragonair started to play her precious golden harp at the centre of the island's underwater incline. Keldeo instantly stopped struggling the moment Melody's music graced his ears.

"Why are you playing at a time like.....this?" he asked, voice trailing off, quickly becoming engrossed in the gentle melody. A smile crept up on his face, gradually replacing his scornful scowl. "You play...quite well..."

Melody continued to play her harp, adoringly nuzzling Keldeo. "Now listen well, my little allured friend," she started to beautifully sing into his ear. "Your hostile nature must come to an end," her tail ran diagonally through the harp strings, creating a different, yet just as hypnotic piece of music.

All of the colt's rage had died down immensely. He was feeling very happy, entranced by Melody's siren voice and her music. Blue spirals had appeared in his eyes, swirling around to the rhythm of the harp. His smile curled up more.

"You are all mine now, time to obey," Melody sang, moving her coils around Keldeo's body, massaging him. "Please close your eyes and drift away," she licked down his cheek and giggled playfully. "Now rest your eyes and submit to me," she continued to sing. "I am your mistress; you are a pet to me."

Keldeo obeyed, closing his eyes. "You are my mistress....I am a pet to you...." he spoke in an entranced way, cuddling up to his slithery mistress.

A small school of Finneon, each with matching grins and eyes full of spirals, swam up and placed themselves under the harp. As they slowly carried it outwards away from the island and deeper, Melody kept up her musical talent, moving along with the hypnotized fish. Keldeo was completely oblivious to what was going on around him. All that he cared about was listening to the wonderful music and obeying whatever his mistress tells him.

"Sleep, oh, sleep, my darling slave," Melody serenely induced, singing directly into the colt's ear. "You are safe with me my cute little knave."

Once the Finneon gently placed the harp down on the lake's bed, they all separate apart from one. The remainder swam into Melody's open mouth, happily sacrificing himself to be her snack. Melody swallowed and planted a kiss on Keldeo's snout, following it up by kissing him on the lips, playfully blowing soft bubbles as she did so. She gave his mouth a little tickle before separating from his face.

"Now it's time for my grand finale," Melody declared, removing her tail from the harp. Her tail-orbs emitted a dazzling glow while she placed it on Keldeo's forehead. "What I am about to do may seem cruel, but it will be for your own good. I will wipe away all those painful memories you have, along with that nasty little attitude."

Without waiting for Keldeo's obedient response, the orbs shone brighter, erasing huge parts of his memories by the second. Keldeo showed absolutely no resistance or emotion as he completely forgot about his own adventures, his older sword-Pokemon friends, Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion and even the vague memories of his parents before the forest fire he was involved in.

"It's nearly over, my pet," Melody informed the mind wiped colt, as she changed her orbs' pink light into a bright greenish colour.

New, softer memories of Keldeo being a loving pet of his Dragonair mistress were implanted into his brain by her tail orbs. Melody giggled at her work and removed her tail after around half a minute later. Keldeo awoke from his entranced slumber, his eyes now normal. The first thing he saw was his mistress' loving face, which he kissed instantly, making Melody blush and giggle.

"I love you, Mistress Melody!" Keldeo gleefully declared, nuzzling the dragon.

Melody returned the affection by lightly squeezing and snuggling him. "Let's go for a nice swim, my attractive pet," she said before swimming away, keeping Keldeo safe in her coils.

The end