Mew tf

Mew tf

by KyuubitheZoroark, Jul 22, 2011, 7:10:02 AMLiterature / Prose / Fiction / Fantasy / Short Stories

Damon was camping out in the woods.He was looking for the constellations.He saw so many legendary pokemon but there was one he was looking for.
"Where is Mew's constellation?"He said."Oh there it is.I knew I should've looked next to Mewtwo's constellation."
He decided to fall asleep afterwards.He kept dreaming of Mew.
The next day after he had breakfast,he decided to head out to pick berries,but he heard a rustling in the bushes and looked around.He heard a sound."Mew"is what he heard.
"Who's there?"He said when he heard another rustling in the bushes.A Mew came out and flew around Damon.He couldn't help but laugh not noticing that something poked out the back of his spine.He then felt a jolt as his ears pointed a bit.
"Uh...whats going on?"He said calmly as he started to shrink.
"Im turning you into one of my kind"The mew said telapathically.
Damon always wanted to be a mew so he didnt freak out when his arms shrunk and a tail grew out from behind him and his nose pointed into a snout.His skin turned pink and he slipped out of his clothes.He had no legs,just feet and his ring finger fused with his pinkie,and his middle finger fused with his index.
"Now what?"Said Damon.
"We go into the woods."Said Mew."We're going to show others how happy we are."
"Wait.....you fell in love with me?"Damon asked.
"Well....yes....when I first saw you I thought you were an ordinary human,but I saw how kindly you treated pokemon,and I thought we would make the perfect couple...."Explained the Mew.
"Well....I love you too"Said Damon,and he kissed her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many Pokemon were jealous of Damon,thinking how lucky he was,but they were happy for Mew.
They had 3 Children,two females,one male.
They were out picking berries like they usually do.
"Heres a bunch of tomata berries!My favorite!"Said their son.
"I found a bunch of oran berries!"Said one of their daughters.
"I found pecha berries,and lots of them"Said the other daughter.
"Heres a bunch of Cheri Berries!"Said Sue-Belle,the mew.
"And here are some apples and Orans too!"Said Damon.We have more than enough that will last us all year,great work everyone."
They got all of the berries to their home using psychic.
"Great job kids.Keep practicing psychic for another couple of days and then you will have mastered it."He said.
Damon could never be happier.