The Reaction

Winters pov

I couldnt feel a thing. They couldnt take me away. Not from my brothers. Not from my boyfriend. Not when thinvs were starting to get better. No!

I looked at Darry. My eyes started to water and my lip trembled. Darry stuck his arms out as if expecting a hug, but i just turned and held on tightly to Johnny. He held back just as tight, not wanting to let go.

I felt another pair of arms around my waist. I turned to see Soda. I released my arms from Johnny and turned to hold onto Soda. "Soda, you cant let them take me", i begged. He sniffled before responding. "I dont think we have a choice."

I jumped and pointed my finger at Darry. "Is this what you want Darry? To get rid of me? Why not Pony? Im not as bad as he is", I yelled. "This isnt my choice Win! I wouldnt give any of you up if i could help'', Darry yelled back. I looked down, then i angrily stormed back to my room.

Sodas pov

Johnny got up and looked at us. "I think I'll go talk to her", he said, going back to Winter's room. I looked between Darry and Pony before bursting into tears again. "They cant take her Darry. They just cant. We worked to hard at getting our family back together", I cried. Pony came over and hugged me. "Maybe they can take me too. So Winter wont be alone", Pony suggested. "No! Don't be crazy Pony. We are already losing Winter. We dont need to loose you too. Besides, your a guy and shes a girl. You wouldnt be in the same place", Darry said.

Why did this stuff always happen to us?