No Acceptance

"What the hell Winter!", Soda yelled. I looked up at him with a confused look. "What?", i asked. "We just came in to say goodbye but it looks like you are to busy", he said. "I thought you were cool with this", Johnny said. "Just cause i said it doesnt mean i meant it!", Soda shouted. "Look Winter, your only fourteen. None of us approve of you dating, even if its just Johnny. You dont have our blessing", Darry said.

I stood up out of bed. "Screw you guys. I do what i want. Im out", i said. I ran out the open door as fast as i could. I hid in some room. I probably shouldnt have done that because im really dizzy now. I heard pounding footsteps outside the door. Once they became faint. I snuck back out of the room. I went back to my room, put on my clothes and snuck out the window.

I ran as far as i could. I faintly heard someone call my name as i fainted.

I woke up and was met by the face of my brothers, Dally, and Johnny. "God, why are you guys so close? You know i hate physical contact", i said. "Maybe that should be your punishment then", Soda suggested. "What did i do?", i asked. "You left the hospital and passed out once again!", Pony shreiked. "Its not that bad", i said. "Leaving the hospital. More like escaping the hospital is very bad", Darry said.

"Whatever", i said, trying to get up just to be pushed right back down. "Nope your stuck in here for a week with no visitors but me, and your other brothers", Darry said. "Thats not fair", i shouted. "Nothing is fair", he said and everyone left me alone.