Shes Leaving

Its Saturday. Im leaving. How could they do this to me? I dont want to leave my brothers. I especially dont want to leave Johnny. Ill miss him too much. I silently crying with my bags packed on my bed. No my old bed. My old room. This cant happening.

A knock on my door broke me out of my thoughts. "Come in", i said quietly. The door opened and Soda came in. "Hey Winter", he said. I could hear the sadness in his voice. "Hey Soda", i said. He sat next to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back. "Im gonna miss you Soda. Please dont let them take me", i said. "I have no choice Win. If I could stop this, i would in a heartbeat", he said. "I love ya Soda. Only you besides Johnny", i said. He pulled back from the hug. "You dont mean that, your just stressed", he said. "No. No. I mean it", i said.

"Darry and Pony love you too", he said. "Yeah sure they do", i said. "Hey Soda, can i talk to Winter for a minute?" I turned to see Johnny in the doorway. "Sure buddy. Talk to ya later Win", Soda said before leaving. Johnny came and took Sodas seat. "Hey Johnny", i said. "Winter", he said. "Johnny, im gonna miss you so much", i said. "Im gonna miss you too. Now Win, i need you to know something. If you meet someone while your away, thats perfectly ok with me", he said.

I looked at him shocked. "What are you trying to say Johnny? I wont meet anyone to take your place", i said. "Well i will. Goodbye Winter", he said before quickly leaving the room. I sat there shocked. Then the tears came again. Harder than before. So this is what heartbreak feels like. "Th..the car is here Win!", Soda called. I ran out my room, bag on my shoulders, quickly hugged my brothers, Dally and Two before rushing out the door.

I got in the back of the car and slammed the door shut. I want to be as far away from here as possible. Then ill enact my plan.