Off We Go

Since i wasnt on the operation, Johnny and I left, driving into the west side of town. Soda and Darry stayed behind, waiting for the other guys to show up. It wasnt their beef anyway. Bob and Randy were striking out at us, and us only. They found their chance to hurt us when Winter got to town. Now, i wish that she was still safe where ever she had been.

"Where do you think they are?", Johnny asked. We stopped in front of the largest house on the street. "Here. And we are gonna call the cops", i said angrily. "Pony, they aint gonna do nothing. Us greasers dont get no help from the cops", Johnny whispered. "They are for their finest doctor in town", I whispered harshly. Johnny blinked, surprised.

"You think your better than us now, dont you?", Johnny asked. "I am better than ya'll", i said, but then instantly regreted it. I watched Johnnys eyes shift from shock to disgust. "You know what? Handle this your soc way. Ill handle it our way", he said angrily, stomping past me towards the huge house. I watched shocked, then stumbled forward. "Wait Johnny!", but he didnt turn around. He got to the front door and banged on the door loudly.

When the door opened, Johnny punched whoever was there hard in the face. When i caught up, i saw Randy on the floor, clutching his nose. "Dont you ever think about touching Winter again! Do you understand me?", Johnny asked him, kicking him hard in the stomach. He coughed up blood, now holding his stomach tightly. "What the hell is going on here?", Bob asked, coming over towards us. He scowled when he saw us. "Get away from my house", he growled. I was about to say something, but Johnny stomped into the house, stalking up to Bob. Before he could react, Johnny socked him in the eye. Then he pummled him into the ground. "You'll think twice before coming into greaser territory ever again. If you do, i swear to god i'll kill you for real this time", then Johnny stalked off.

He walked right past me. I looked down at the writhing Randy beneath me. "Dont you dare think about calling the cops because i have half a mind to do it myself", i hissed before closing the front door loudly.

Johnny was half way down the street when i turned. "Hey wait Johnny!", i called, chasing after him. I caught up and touched his shoulder. He pushed me away from him. "Get the hell away from me Pony. You disgust me. Winter wouldnt be on her death bed if not for you! Dont you dare come within ten feet of me again. Im done with your shit", he seethed, turning away from me for the last time.