Last Hospital Visit

I woke up in the hospital. I was uncertain at first, but then all the memories of last night came back to me. I cant believe myself. I was acting like a wuss. In my defense though, i was having amnesia, but the guys could have told me. Im not some girly girl. Im tough as nails. Like when im older, i want to do something lie Darry does. Like an architect.

My leg and arm actually felt better and my face wasnt burning. The doctor walked in and smiled. "So your up. Your leg and arm werent fully healed. That is our one doctors mistake. You should have still been in here for maybe two weeks. Your going to have to stay here tonight and we will see how your doing. Tomorrow we will determine what your next step is", the doctor confirmed. He then left the room.

Soda came in and almost jumped into bed with me, only to be caught by my oldest brother. "Hes just a little excited that your ok", Darry said. I laughed a little. I scooted over in bed so that they could sit with me. Those nasty hospital chairs are so uncomfortable. "How are you feeling?", they both asked. "Better". "Thats cool. The doctor said your going to be stuck in here for awhile. Since Darry and i have work, we are going to send the boys in here to leep you company", Soda said. "Wow my own brothers are pawning me off", i said. "I would yell at you for that but we're just glad that the old Winter is back", Darry said.

"We have to go. Johnny and Two-Bit both said they would stay with you first. Who would you rather?", Darry asked. "I know who she would rather", Soda smirked. Thats when i remembered. Johnny thought i didnt like him. "I want to talk to Johnny", i said. They both left and Johnnt came in a few seconds later. "The boys said you wanted to see me?", Johnny asked. "Yeah i do. I need to talk to you", i told him. He sat down on the edge of the bed and looked over at me, waiting for me to speak.

"About the other day..." "No no its ok. I get it". "No Johnny thats not what im getting at. I was going to say that i didnt remember. Who ever told you was right. I do in fact have a crush on you. I would have told you way before this, but i thought you probably liked someone else. Maybe from school", i kept on babbling until Johnny cleared his throat. "I like you too", he said. He leaned in as was i. We kissed and it felt great. Too bad my brothers walked in to ruin it.