Fixed

No ones pov

Darry slowly put Winter down. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she ran over and jumped into Johnnys arms. "Its like the dream came true Johnny", she whispered. Johnny wrapped his arms tightly around her as he glared at her brothers.

Darry had the guiltiest expression on his face. He didnt mean to do that. Thats just how he treats everyone. He really just wants Winter to be a proper lady. A job a mother is supposed to handle. He isnt a mother, and definitely not a father. He really doesnt know how to take care of a girl. Hes been trying very hard since his parents death, but to no avail. No hes definitely failed, especially since his baby sister now thinks he will hurt her. He definitely proved it. If only he didnt have temper.

"What was that all about Darry?", Dallas asked angrily. He was angry. He didnt like seeing the people he cares about in trouble or hurt. "I.. I dont know what came over me. Im sorry Winter", Darry said, not meeting anyones eyes. Soda tried to come closer to Winter, but she flinched and hid her eyes. "Winter, Im not gonna hurt you. I would never think about it. Im not mad at ya. I trust ya too. I just want ya to look at me", Soda said.

She slowly looked up from where she was hiding her head. She met Sodas eyes but quickly averted her gaze. "Ok. Thats good. Now i think our family has gotten way out of hand, and we need to get it back together. A family should get along, not constantly fight like ours. I hate being dragged into arguments. I love you three, and your driving the family apart. I want it to go back to how it was. Or even better like it was when we were little", Soda said.

"Your right little brother. We can work on it", Darry said, coming over and patting him on the back. Soda smiled, and he looked over at Pony. He timidly smiled and walked over. "Ill work on it too", he agreed. The last vote belonged to the youngest Curtis. All eyes were on her and she was extremely uncomfortable about it. Through all this disaster, she had begun to lose confidence, and all her fears were beginning to come true. "Come on guys! Give her some space!", Dallas yelled.

Everyone backed up a little except Johnny who Winter would not let go of, the Curtis brothers avoiding eye contact. "Can we at least go home? All of us?", Soda asked. Winter looked up and nodded at Johnny. He picked her up and swung her onto his back. With Winter on piggyback, they all headed back the Curtis house.