Synopsis

Published: 4/24/16
Writen By: Whroxie
Cover By:

Hunk society is an aggregated peer of young heirs who wanted to escape from their responsibilities and the life that they can't embrace

Hunk society is an aggregated peer of young heirs who wanted to escape from their responsibilities and the life that they can't embrace. Together, in a camp - the Hunk Society Camp, na matatagpuan sa gitna ng isang masukal na kagubatan sa isang isla.

The hot and gorgeous members of this society will be treated as the beasts' of the forest. The beast who will capture and enslave you as it catches your every  breath.

Handa ka na bang ipain ang sarili mo para lang maging biktima ng isang hot and hunky beast?

                                                                           The Hunk Society Series 1

The Major Distraction

Hot fuckable ass, curvilinear waist, wide hips and full bosoms— the perfect body that Kylar's would die for to ravish; ang katawang pag-aari ng babaeng sa unang kita palang niya ay matinding pagnanasa na ang binuhay sa kanya.

Nang malaman niyang si April ang magiging surrogate ng kanyang kapatid at bayaw ay matinding galit ang nararamdaman niya para sa babae, at the same time ay nakaramdam siya ng matinding inggit sa bayaw. Inggit na ang babaeng pinagpapatansyahan niya ay makakasiping nito para gawin ang traditional surrogacy with natural conception.

To make things fair, and to save his sister and brother-in-law's relationship, and of course to indulge his sexual desire for the woman he had been fantasizing, he suggested his self to replace his brother in law.

Meaning; he was the one who's gonna hump her until she gets pregnant.