Chapter 4-Can't Stop

Astrid's POV
"It is pretty. Like you." I got startled, stood up, and turned around. I saw aurburn hair and a pair of pretty emerald green  eyes staring into mine.

"Hiccup." I said so coldly. "I told you I never want to talk to you again." I gritted my teeth together and speed walked away.

Hiccup grabbed my wrist and trapped me against a tree with his hands holding mine above my head.

" HICCUP!!! I SWEAR IF YOU DONT BACK AWAY FROM ME I WIL-" I can't believe what he just did. But he did it.

He leaned close to me and closed the gap between us without hesitation.

He kissed me abruptly and tilted his head to make the kiss deeper.

I needed breath, so I took a moment to breathe, but before I could fully inhale, it was Hiccup's opportunity to slide his tongue in.

"Mmpph!!!" It took me by surprise and I didn't know why, but I kissed back.

I was arguing with myself.

No!!! This is wrong!!!!

You're kissing him back because you LOVE him!!!!

No I don't. Not after what he did.

Just forgive him!!!!

No!!! Never!!!

Uughhhh. You can be so stubborn sometimes.

What?!? You're me!!!

I stopped arguing with myself because Hiccup stopped kissing me.

He stared into my eyes and I stared into his.

"Why are you doing this?" I broke the silence. But my voice wasn't cold. It was the opposite.

"Because Astrid. I STILL love you." He said with his voice breaking. "And I never want to stop loving you."

"I love you too. But Hiccup. I don't want to go through the same pain you put me through. I can't love you." My breath shaking at the last part.

Tears started forming in my eyes and I ripped my hands from his grip and started walking away.

I ran to my house opened the door and closed it. I slid down the door just sitting in front it. I silently started crying.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry the last few chapters were short. Especially this one. The reason I do this is because I try to fit the even with the title.

I am so happy when I published a new book. Everyone just started reading it right away.

Thank you sooo much!!!!!