Chapter 31-Surprise

Is it wrong when u read a completed story and the author leaves a cliffhanger, but u read on cuz it's a completed story, and then say "HAHA SUCKERS!!!! I get to read on!!!😋" lol. Or is that just me😅😅😅

Astrid's POV
I woke up in the morning and got ready, I wanted to visit Elsa early.

I promised I would be back tomorrow. Which is today.

I entered the hospital and knocked on Elsa's door.

"I heard a faint 'come in'. I entered and saw Elsa eating breakfast.

"Hey!!" She happily responded.

"Hi." I glanced over at Jack who was sleeping here overnight.

"He's still not awake yet?" I chuckled.

She nodded smiling.

Riinngggg
Hiccup- Astrid?
Astrid- Oh hey!
Hiccup- hey. Where r u? I stopped by your house, but u weren't there.
Astrid-oh yeah I'm at the hospital.
Hiccup- WHAT?!?! Are u okay?!?! What happened!?!?!
Astrid-Woah hiccup calm down. I'm just visiting Elsa to help her get her memory back.
Hiccup-What r u talking about?
Astrid- oh yeah, you weren't here when Elsa woke up. She woke up and jack went to visit her. But she didn't remember herself or us. Apparently she has memory loss. I'm here to help her get her memory back. Jack also slept here overnight at the hospital.
Hiccup- oh okay. Can I come over?
Astrid- yes! Maybe when ur here u can get Jack to wake up. *Laughing*
Hiccup-*laughs* k. Bi see u there.

The call ended. I smiled and turned back to Elsa.

"Who was that?" Elsa asked.

"Hiccup." I sighed and sat down next to her.

"Do you like him?" She wriggled her eyebrows.

I laughed. "We're dating." I said still laughing a bit.

"Sorry. Hehe. Didn't know that." She said with her face kinda like this😅.

"Right now u don't know anything." I laughed and Elsa laughed with me.

It was just awkward silence for a moment

"So...how long have Jack and I been together?" Elsa broke it.

"You guys have been together before, but then u broke up because Jack cheated on you. Then it was about 2 months or something when you forgave him and got back together." I said.

"How old am I?" She asked.

My eyes widened. "You don't remember how old you are?!?" But not loud enough to wake Jack up.

"I only remember certain parts of myself. So...yeah." She explained.

"Oh okay. You're older than me. My birth day is December 8 and your birthday is December 3. And you are 18 years old. Like me!" I smiled.

"Okay, that's good to know." She smiled.

That was when we heard a knock on the door.

Elsa and I both said 'come in'. We looked at eachother and laughed.

Hiccup walked in smiling. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything." He smirked.

"Oh!! Just in time. I was about to wake Jack myself." I pointed to jack.

Hiccup lightly chuckled. "Watch this." He whispered. And then turned to face Jack.

"JACK WAKE UP. ITS AN EMERGANCY!!!!!!" Hiccup backed up and watch Jack get up and wide eyed shouting.

"What?!?! What is it!!!" He saw Hiccup cracking up. "Dude!! NOT funny." He shoved Hiccup.

Then he glanced at Elsa.

"Hi." He said emotionless and waved.

"Hi jack. Are you okay?" Elsa smiled then frowned.

"Elsa!! You remember me! I thought that was a dream." He breathed a sigh of relief. "Well then, you're still dreaming." I said with sass. "Aww man. Wait, then how come yesterday you had no idea who I was?" He asked suspiciously. "I helped her catch up with things." I quickly said.

"Oh. Okay." He replied.

I glanced over at Hiccup and he motioned his head to come outside with him. I understood so I said to Jack. "I'll leave you to alone to catch up on things." I left the room following Hiccup.

"What do you want." I smiled and put my arms around his neck. He placed his arms on my waist and leaned his forehead on mine.

"What's with all this?" I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Astrid." He took in a deep breath. "I'm leaving."