Chapter 15-Another Sleepover

Astrid's POV
I had another sleepover at my house because I was lonely. Of course I had hiccup, but I needed time to spend with the girls.

I was sitting in the couch watching girl meets world. I turned the T.V. off suddenly. That Riley was so cared for by her friends and her parents.

Ding dong!!!!

The doorbell rang.

I walked to the door and saw the 3 girls smiling at me. "Hi." I said smiling.

"Hi." They all said.

"I wanna tell you something." I sounded kinda nervous.

"Ok." Anna pronounced each letter carefully and cautiously.

They all got in and Elsa made some popcorn.

"I wanna tell you about the other day....when I fell off the cliff." I slowly approached to the subject.

Punzie widened her eyes. "Is it about your power?" Anna joined in. "Is it about THAT person?"

Then they both joined together. "Tell us tell us tell us!!!"

"Gosh, ok." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I know you guys aren't going to believe this.... But it's......

Merida." (A/N I know, I bet you guys already guessed who it is...)

"That scum bucket of bi*tch!!!" (A/N sorry for the bad word) Anna yelled out.

"Anna!!!" Elsa scolded her and Anna blushed.

"Sorry Elsa. But there are a lot of things I do behind your back that you don't even know." Anna said.

"What?" Elsa asked.

"Nothing!!!" Anna giggled.

"Ok.....and....she's also the one who stabbed me." I talked.

"I don't know if I should be mad or happy that she did all of those things." Elsa had a confused face on.

"Why?!?" I practically yelled.

"Hiccup cares for you too much to let someone else rescue you and care for you." Elsa smiled.

"I don't know."

That's where our conversation ended and we just talked about fashion and which fashion company we liked.