Chapter 33-Group Date

Astrid's POV
I wore a simple shirt where the sleeves were black and the rest is white.

I wore jeans to finish the look and put my hair in its usual side braid.

I was meeting with the girls first to help them 'look cute' for the date.

We were planning to meet at the park where it's just grass, trees, and a bench. I don't really know how to explain it.😅😅😅

The girls were done so I was driving them to the park with me. As the girls were giggling and were wondering who the newcomers were, I was at the driving wheel silent wondering what would happen in the future.

"Astrid, you okay?" Elsa asked me. I snapped out of my daydream and looked at her from the mirror. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just, thinkin." I responded.

"About Hiccup?" Anna asked.

"Yeah. He's leaving Berk." I scoffed. "Can you believe that?" A tear escaped my eye. Gosh. Stop Crying Astrid hofferson!!! You are so soft.

We arrived at the park and we saw everybody waiting for us.

"What took you guys so long?" Kristoff asked. "Man you guys take forever to get ready." He groaned.

I saw Hiccup in the corner scratching the back of his neck. I glanced over at Jack and he gave me a 'you got this' look to me. I just rolled my eyes on him and turned back to the girls.

"Why do you guys have to be so girly? Why can't I just have one friend who isn't girly like you guys." I could see gurt across Anna's face. "But I love you guys too." I quickly added. Then she smiled. I chuckled.

I turned around and saw Hiccup right up to my face. "AAhhhhh!!!! Hiccup!!!" I pushed him. "Dont scare me like that." I mumbled and walked over to Jack.

He gripped my arm tightly and pulled me to his ear and whispered. "Fix it. You have to fix it. He's been acting weird ever since you ran away at the hospital." He then let go of me which had a red mark on it. "Sorry." He said after he saw the marking.

I strolled over to Hiccup. "So....." I started. "Yeah...." He finished. "Look can we not talk about this?" He sighed. "Sure."

"Hey. Not to break up the make up here. But we're here for a reason." The girl with the blonde locks interupted.

"Oh!! Astrid, this is Ruffnut. I think you're really going to like her." Jack introduced us.

"Hi! I'm Ruffnut and I hate my brother/twin!" She beamed loudly. In the background I heard Jack laughing and turned to him confused. "Don't worry. She doesn't really hate her brother." I turned back to her. "Hi. I'm Astr-" The girl in front of me cut me off. "Yeah. I already know who you are. Jack told me all about you when he came to visit us that one time."

I glanced over at Jack and lifted my eyebrow. "What?! I was just really excited cause I thought that you two would me great friends." I exclaimed while lowering his voice as he finished.

"Shut up," I said sarcastically.

"So, I heard from Jack that you're not like other girls, is that true? I'm just asking." I asked.

"Here. Instead of telling you, let me show you." She scoffed. As she walked over to her brother, I glanced over at Jack and smirked.

She sighed as if she was bored. Then she punched her brother so hard that he fell to the ground.

"OOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM HURT I AM VERY MUCH HURT!!!!" I laughed and walked over to her while she was standing right beside him crossing her arms and smiling.