Chapter 9-Confession? Nope.

Hiccup'sPOV

I carried Astrid bridal style to my house.

I mean, not to brag, but, I am kinda rich😏. I live in a mansion. But, my dad never comes home.

My friends and I were planning to sleep over at my house. But they still are.............um......................with the girls.

The girls were worried about Astrid so they insisited on sleeping over.

I placed her on the couch in the living room. The boys sat down on the other couches, but I got bandages. I lift her shirt covered in blood. I gasped.

"I'm gonna kill the person who did this to her!!!" I got angry.

"Woah, Hiccup, calm down."Jack calmed him down.

I clenched my fists and breathed. "Ok. I'm calm."

I cleaned the the wound and wrapped it.

"Astrid!!!" I heard the girls scream and I turned around. I realized Punzie said it.

"She's fine for now." I said

Astrid's POV
It felt like I was in water. I don't know why. Maybe because I died in water. Or maybe because my body was in water.

But then I felt I was rising from the water.

I could feel my fingers twitching. "Guys. Guys!!! She's waking up!!!" Was all I could hear."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw 14 eyes staring at me. "Where am I?" I asked. I tried to get up, but that shocked me back to reality.

I gasped and held my stomach with my hand and used my other hand to support me up. "Astrid. Lie down." Hiccup ordered.

I nodded and bit my lip as I slowly laid myself down.

"Now who did this?" I sat back up quickly so that the pain wouldn't last. Hiccup was about to protest, but then I spoke. "What're you talking about?" I tried to ask innocently. Apparently, that didn't work.

"Astrid." Hiccup gave me a warning sound voice.

"Ok. I'll tell you." I noticed a single red curly hair on my shoulder.

I looked back at them. "Not now." I told them.

"Fine. But you are gonna tell me." Hiccup pointed his finger at me.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sorry this one was kinda short. ¯\_()_/¯

Aaaahhhh!!!!! I just love this ⬆️

Anyways...bi!!!