Chapter 32-Mad

I'm starting to run out of titles!!!!!😩😩😩
And OMG, can I tell that you guys are awsome!!!😝😝😝😝

Yesterday, I had 1.3K views, now I have 1.5K views!!!!!😃😃😃😃😆😆😁😁😁

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I not already tell that you guy's are awsome. Hehe.😅😅😅

Astrid's POV

"WHA-" He covered my mouth up while saying, "sssshhh!!!" He removed his hand.

He sighed. "I'm sorry. But the reason I'm going away is because I finally found my mom!!!" He smiled.

When he got no answer he asked me. "Aren't you happy for me?"

I immediately answered, "No! No. I'm happy for you!!" There was silence. All you could hear was the sound of crying from other patients, the sound of wheels rolling the carts, or the sound of the nurses typing on their keyboard.

"So you're leaving me? Forever?" A tear rolled down my cheek.

"No!! Not forever." He wiped away the year with his thumb. "Just for- a year."

"A year?" My voice cracked and I sobbed.

"No! Please don't cry. I'm sorry." He was about to pull me into a hug but I rejected him.

"But you promised!!!" I rose my voice louder this time, but not so loud that everybody would stare.

*Flashback to right before Astrid fell asleep in Hiccup's arms*
"Hiccup?" Astrid said drowsily.

"Yes milady?" Hiccup answered.

"You would never leave me. Right?" Astrid said a little more alerted.

"I would never."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Good." Astrid smiled

*End of Flashback*

I watched how his eyes came back to reality, and stood there speechless, standing in defeat.

I ran away sobbing.

Jack's POV
I heard light sobbing outside the door.

Hiccup came in through the the door, sat down in the chair and put his head in his hands.

"What happened?" I asked.

Hiccup sighed and replied. "I told Astrid that I was leaving, but then she got mad at me since I made a promise to her that I would never leave. But I made that promise before I even knew my mom was still alive and that I was going to leave."

"I'll go talk to her." I got up.

"Hey I thought you were my boyfriend." Elsa joked.

"Haha very funny." I said with sarcasm.

I walked out the door and ran to the exit.

I ran outside just in time to see Astrid's car racing out of the parking lot.

I ran to my car and followed her. As I suspected, she arrived at her house. I drove slowly so that she wouldn't see me. She slammed the front door and I flinched. She must've been really mad.

I parked in her drive way and got out. I crept over to the tree that was near her window and I climbed it I opened the window to see if it was unlocked. Luckily, it was. I heard faint crying and quickly opened the window and slipped in and closed the door. I ran to the couch in her room and sat next to her and engulfed her into a hug. She felt tense for a moment, but once I said, "Ssssh. It's okay." She realized it was my voice, and then relaxed.

"Why me? My parents left. My grandma left. And now Hiccup has to leave? Why is everyone I have leaving me? Oh why do the gods hate me?" She sobbed even harder into my arms.

"Look. Hiccup loves you. He would give up his life for you. I love you as a brother. Elsa, Punzie, and Anna are best friends with you. Look around you. The love you need is closer than you think." There was a faint sniffling sound, and then I said again. "Uggghh. I sound like a fangirl." My face looked disgusted.

I heard her laugh. Then she was the one that was hugging me.

"I would not survive this cruel world if it wasn't for you. Love ya bro."

"Love ya too sis." I smiled and hugged her back.

After an awkward moment of hugging eachother, I broke the silence in the air. "I think you should spend more time with Hiccup. He feels bad too. It's not just you." I caressed her hair.

"I can't face him right now." Astrid sulked.

An idea went off. "Hey! Why don't we have a group date. You know, with the gang. That way its a win-win-win. You get to spend time with Hiccup without it being awkward, Elsa can try and catch up with more memories, and we can welcome the newcomers."

"The newcomers?" She sat up and questioned.

"Yeah. Their names are Ruffnut and Tuffnut Thorston. They're twins. I met them a long time ago when I was young. They moved away to another country, but now they're moving back." I said.

Astrid sighed and placed her elbows on her knees and put her face in her hands. "So much is happening all at the same time."

"Dont worry. You'll get through it. We'll get through it."

Hey guys!! I will update Friday, but I will probably update sooner.😅😅😅

Bye!!!