Chapter 30-Recover

We made it to chapter 30!!! Yay!!!!

Elsa's POV

I heard beeping noise next to me. As I slowly opened my eyes and then this guy about my age with white hair hugged me and started asking me all of these questions I didn't know the answer to. I pushed him away.

But something caught my attention.

"Elsa. Elsa? Who's that? Who are you?" I asked curiously.

The white hair boy sat down as if he was shocked. I saw his eyes start to water.

"Are you okay?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

"You don't know me." He whispered.

"Should.....I?" I asked cautiously.

He ran out the door. He left me there completely confused.

Jack's POV

I ran out.

She doesn't remember me. She doesn't remember me.She doesn't remember me.She doesn't remember me.She doesn't remember me.

I kept on repeating that in my head. I sat down in the chair next to the door. I put my head into my hands and silently cried.

"Are you okay?" I heard Astrid's voice as she sat down next to me.

"She doesn't remember me." I whispered.

"What?" She leaned in closer.

"She doesn't remember me!!!" I yelled in her face, but the whole staff was probably staring at us."

"Oh my gosh." Astrid stared at the floor in shock.

I started crying again. But it was harder. More tears came and more tears fell.

"Sssh. It's all right. It's probably just temporary." Astrid pulled me into a hug while I sobbed away.

"No, no, no, no no. This cannot be happening." I sobbed some more and I soon drifted away to sleep in Astrid's arms.

Astrid's POV

I had some tears falling on my face too. I glanced over at Jack, and saw him soundly sleeping.

I put his arm over my shoulder and brought him to Elsa's room and placed him on the chair in the corner.

Was it just me being weak or was he surprisingly heavy.

I inhaled trying to catch my voice.

"Hi." I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hi Elsa." I smiled.

"I'm starting to think I'm Elsa. And you all are my friends." She said in an obvious tone.

"Ding Ding Ding!!!" I smiled and tapped my nose.

I sighed and sat next to her bed.

"Here, let me help you catch up on stuff. I am your best friend after all. Your name is Elsa Arendelle and you have a sister named Anna Arendelle. That guy snoozin over there is Jack Frost. He's your boyfriend and he's kinda heartbroken since you don't remember him. The 'gang' is the four boys, Hiccup, Jack, Kristoff, and Flynn combined with the 4 girls which are, Anna, Rapunzel, but we call her punzie, and you and me." I explained. "And that's just the basic things. I'll tell you more later. I have to go though." I said apoligatically.

"No problem Astrid." Elsa smiled at me.

"I'm also going to leave Jack here. And, how do you know my name?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just new it." She explained like no big deal.

"K bi Elsa."