Chapter 28-Date Disaster

Jack's POV

Everything was NOW under control.

Merida got in trouble with the school princable. All we know is that we're not going to be seeing her for a looong time.

Elsa and I also haven't been on a date for a long time, so we thought about watching 'Finding Dory.' I heard it was so cute. (A/N: Who else watched the movie? I loooovvveddd it.)

-Time Skip Because I'm Too Lazy To Write Jack Pick Elsa Up-

After the movie, Elsa and I went for a picnic and spent the rest of the date gazing at the stars.

"Wow." Elsa all of a sudden chuckled.

"Yeah, it's breathtaking." I smiled at the stars and laid on my back.

Elsa joined me. "I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about that we actually went through something without something bad happening for once."

I smiled and sighed. "I wish life is as easy as this."

After gazing at the stars, we packed up and now I am driving Elsa to her house. She doesn't live with her parents for now, they are at china learning new things and finding ways to spread their companies.

"We have to do this again soon." Elsa started the conversation.

"Yeah." We were at a stoplight so I stared into Elsa's eyes.

But it was then I realized a car was racing towards Elsa's side of the car.

My eyes widened. "ELSA WATCH OUT!!!!" I grabbed elsa by the arms and I tried to pull her towards my way so that she wouldn't get hurt, but it was too late. We crashed and my world turned black.