Chapter 23- What Happened.

Hiccup's POV (Before the trigger was pulled)

"I just stole your little friend as bait. It was you that I really wanted."The man pointed the gun to Astrid.

He slowly pulled the trigger.

Everyone panicked, including me.

Everyone shouted no, and I shouted "Astrid!!". I couldn't believe my eyes.

Elsa tangled her legs around the man's legs and caused him to trip and fall. But he already pulled the trigger.

The bullet was shot somewhere in the dark room, but everyone was unharmed.

I saw Astrid grow unconscious.

As if by instinct, I yanked my arms from the man holding me back and punched him in the face. He stumbled backwards and fell down on his back. The man holding Astrid let her go and let her collapse on the ground and he came towards me.

I kicked him in the stomach and sat on his stomach and punched him about 5 times.

I kicked the man in the torso who was holding Jack and he let Jack go. Jack also helped me and punched the guy.

Soon, all the men came towards us which released everyone. Anna was wrestling the man that held her and put him in a head lock. It was actually quite amusing.

The last thing I knew we kicked butt.

We all turned to Anna who still had the guy in the head lock.

"Anna." Punzie called her name.

Anna looked up and nervously chuckled. She let the man go and punched him in the face, HARD.

Man, I wouldn't want to be mad with her.

I rushed over to Astrid and Jack ran over to Elsa and freed her.

"Astrid?" I panicked.

Elsa rushed to her. "Don't worry. She's just unconscious from shock. She'll be fine."

I looked up at her. "Thank you Elsa. If it wasn't for you, she would've been dead by now." I hugged her.

"That's what best friends do right?" She lightly chuckled.