Chapter 5- A Wild Ride

Hi!!!

I will try to make this chapter longer for you guys😊😊😊
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Astrid's POV
I woke up on a Saturday morning to someone shaking me.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw 3 girls surrounding me. I rubbed my eyes and lifted my eyebrow.

"What?"

Punzie spoke. "Well. For starters. You slept in front of the front door. "

"And second. What happened on the walk?" Elsa finished. I bit my lip and remembered last night. "Hiccup." That's all I said

"You don't want to talk about it?" Anna finally said. I nodded my head no.

"Ok." Anna softly smiled.

I wanted to keep my mind off of things again, so I decided to do an activity. "Hey. Isn't it Saturday? Cause if it is, you guys want to go to the beach?"

"Let me guess. Take your mind off of things again?" Punzie said getting all sassy. "Heh. Ya." I replied.

"K. I'll just go get my swimming suit." Anna went into the living room to get her swimming suit.

"Me too." Elsa said. Punzie was already following Elsa to get hers.

I walked up the stairs to Grandma's bedroom. I knocked and I heard a,"Come in."

I opened the door and saw her at her desk coloring in a coloring book.

"Umm. Grandma?"

"Yes sweetie?" She replied still looking down.

"I'm going to the beach with my friends. Is that okay with you?" I asked cautiously hoping there were no questions.

"Of course."

I sighed.

"Can you take care of yourself Grandma?" I asked worried.

Grandma stopped coloring and looked at me. She nodded yes and I smiled. "Ok GrandmaThank you!!!" I said as I walked out the door.

2 hours later
"Man today is hot!!!" Punzie said putting her hair up into a ponytail.

It really was hot though. Temperatures were going through the roof!!! Today is 108F. The lowest is 85F. It was a perfect day to decide to go swimming. I was wearing this⬇️

 I was wearing this⬇️

And this⬇️ over it

I looked around the beach for a place to sit, but then I found

I looked around the beach for a place to sit, but then I found........ Hiccup.

Great. Just when I was trying to get rid of him, he was always there to show up on the days i just want a break.

I ignored him. I glanced at the girls and it looks like they've saw Hiccup too. Except, they weren't looking at Hiccup, they were glaring at the boys who were talking to Hiccup.

"What's going on. Do you know them?" I asked all three of them.

"We.....have a history with them." Elsa huffed. We walked down to the beach ignoring them.

I was at the front of the whole group. Like i was their leader. I couldn't help but glance at them. Hiccup caught me and smiled at me.

I brushed it off and glared at him. Then his friends started whispering to them.

We found a spot on the beach that was just perfect. The bad thing is, is that we could see the boys from the spot and they could see us.

Anna and Punzie ran to the ocean giggling. Elsa and I stayed behind. I was staring at a cliff that was hanging over the waters. That must've been for cliff diving.

"Hey Elsa? I'm gonna go to that cliff over there. " I said pointing the the place I was just staring at.

"You're gonna go cliff diving?" She asked surprised.

"No!!! No. I'm just gonna sit there and look at the view. " i said.

"Oh. Ok." She replied and looked over to Anna and Punzie who were jumping on each others backs making them fall into the water.

I got up and brushed off my dress and headed for the cliff.

After a long time of climbing stairs, I finally made it.

Once I made it there, I sat on the edge with my legs dangling off.

I heard foot steps behind me. "If you're gonna try and scare me Punzie, it's not gonna work." I chuckled.

"What makes you think it's Punzie?" I didn't recognize that voice. But it was a girl's voice.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" I asked. Still sitting. She person came out into the light. She was wearing everything black with a black mask.

"Goodbye Astrid. I've always hated you." The next thing I knew was that she pushed me off the edge.

"Aahhhhhhh!!!" I screamed trying to grab onto something. I caught the edge of the cliff with one hand. I was weak.

"ASTRID!!!!" I heard Hiccup's voice from afar. I glanced over at Hiccup. He was running towards me. The girl was stepping on my fingers trying to make me fall.

That was it for the girl. She took my arm and lift it so that I wasn't grabbing anything. She was holding me.

That wasn't for long. She let go and sent me falling to my death.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" I looked down. The cliff was 100 feet high. I crossed my hands forming an X and shielded it in front of my head.

As soon as I crashed, I blacked out. I was pretty sure I was drowning.

Hiccup's POV
I saw as my angel was falling closer and closer to the water. I was running towards her and later she crashed. That didn't stop me.

I dived into the ocean trying to find her. I saw her body flowing with the waves. "Astrid!!!" I grabbed her waist and swam toward the shore.

I laid her on her back and tried to wake her up. "Astrid. Astrid!!!" I didn't wast any more time just sitting there and doing nothing. I closed her nose and opened her mouth.

I gave her CPR over and over again.

But then......I guess I was too late........

I heard a gasp. "Astrid!!!" She kept coughing up water. She took in another gasp and started breathing heavily.

I hugged her.

Elsa's POV
I was so relieved that Astrid was alive. After Hiccup hugged her, I smiled.

I bumped into a figure. I turned around and my smile vanished. "You."

"Me." He said sarcastically. "Look, can you just forget the thing and move on?"

"Back off Frost." I glared at him and and glanced back at Hiccup and Astrid.

Hmmmmmm. Hiccstrid is a pretty good ship name for them😏😏😏

There!!!! A LOOOONG chapter. This is 1083words.

For you, that may not e lot cause authors have done more, but that's a lot to me. Lol

K!!! Bi!!!