Chapter 29-Elsa. Elsa?

Beep Beep Beep

That was all I heard. I slowly opened my eyes. It was so bright I had to squint to know where I was.

I soon realized I was in the hospital. Wait, why? Then I remember the moment before.

"Elsa!!!" I started to rip the tubes out of me.

The nurses came in and tried to stop me from doing so.

"Mr. Frost you can't do that, you still have to heal." One of the nurses jammed the tubes and needles back into my arm.

"No!! I have to see Elsa!!" I tried to fight back but for nurses came in and held me down.

"You will get to see her soon." One of the nurses said. At that I immediantly calmed down. Hiccup came barging into the room.

"Jack you're awake!! Are you okay?" Hiccup asked me while the nurses exited the room.

"Yeah yeah. Where's Elsa? Is she okay? Where is she?" I started asking all these questions.

"Yeah don't worry she's in a different room with Astrid, Anna, and Rapunzel." Hiccup said calmly and sat next to me.

I sighed in relief. "When can I go see her?" I broke the awkward silence that formed inbetween us.

"About 10 more minutes, they need to do a few more tests on you." Thats when the other boys and girls came in.

I heard things like 'Are you okay?', 'When did you wake up'.

I groaned. "Can I not answer these questions? Is Elsa okay?" I quickly asked.

"Yeah. But she hasn't woken up yet." Astrid filled me in.

After a while the doctor came in and told me I could change into my clothes and either go home or visit Elsa.

I quickly changed into my clothes which were folded next to me and ran to Elsa's room.

Elsa was peacefully laying on the bed, when all of a sudden she start to open her eyes.

"Elsa!!! Are you alright? Are you hurt?!?" I ran to her hugging her.

She mysteriously pushed me away.

"Elsa. Elsa? Who's that? Who are you?" She curiously asked.

That broke my heart.

She lost her memory, She lost her memory about me.