Chapter 2 - Fairy Tail

Airi pov:

"Yo! How are you feeling?" I watched the guy in front of me oddly. He was grinning wide, no sense of cautiousness with being around me.

"Who are you? And where is this?" I looked around ignoring his question of concern for my well being.

"Oh!! You're in Fairy Tail! C'mon! You have to introduce yourself to everyone!" Without an ounce of hesitance, he took a hold of my hand and dragged me down the stairs.

He seemed to forget the fact that I was injured and the sudden movement of climbing down the stairs at his pace wasn't good for me. As we reached the base of the stairs, I staggered and fell to my knees coughing. I tasted the blood that had risen in my throat and not just the guy who had dragged me, but several others came to kneel next to me worried.

"Are you okay?! Natsu, you idiot! She's injured! You're not supposed to drag injured people around!!" A girl with blond hair and brown eyes who was kneeling next to me yelled at the guy. She had a hand on my back patting me gently and soothingly as I took raspy breaths.

"A-ah! I'm really sorry! I was just so excited to have introductions!" The guy I figured was called Natsu, said flustered.

"I'm fine." I pushed the girl away and managed to stand up. But my head spun again and I lost balance. I fell sideways, unable to find any energy to even stand.

Thankfully, I was caught by a guy standing next to me before I ended up falling onto the floor and messing up my wounds again. He was really tall and well built with silver hair and almost black eyes. He also had a scar running down from his right eye.

"Oi! Be careful! You should sit down! Standing is a man!" I raised a brow at what he said. It didn't make sense to me but I let him guide me to one of the tables there and sit me down. He let me go and stood a few feet away with his arms crossed.

I sighed, shutting my eyes tightly with a hand on my torso as I tried to suck in the piercing pain. I was sweating and breathing heavily. The girl with blonde hair sat down next to me and rubbed my back again soothingly.

"Maybe you should have rested for some more time..." She said softly and I looked at her. She definitely looked concerned and as I looked at the other people around, they too were watching me with worried expressions.

"No, I'm okay.....thank you for your concern though." I just shook my head with another sigh.

Even though she was being nice to me, I didn't smile as I spoke to her. I was still guarded because I was uneasy about these new people with strange reiatsus I was around. I didn't know how strong they were and I didn't know what their goal was. But something told me that they weren't really bad people.

"Ahh! I know what will make you feel better!" I looked at Natsu as he turned away from me and cupped his hands around his mouth. "Oi Happy! Get those freshly picked strawberries!!!" He yelled loudly.

"Aye sir!" I heard a slightly childish voice a few moments later. When I looked up to its source, my eyes went slightly wide as a blue color cat with wings came flying towards us holding a woven basked full of strawberries.

The cat landed on the table and his wings disappeared. He placed the basket in front of me and even pushed it a little closer to me but I couldn't really take my eyes off him. I mean, he had a unique reiatsu just like the people standing around me, he was blue, he could talk and he had wings! I had to say, the cat was quite adorable....especially the way he had replied to Natsu.

"Natsu and I went and picked strawberries for the pretty girl!" He grinned putting his hands on his hips as his tail swished from side to side.

"Strawberries?" I couldn't help but ask curiously.