1 : I Found You

I was new at Paris, my parents moved here because of work so I have to go to a new school. I don't know anyone here in Paris good thing is not yet school time. I went out of my room bring my sketch pad with me and went down stairs. "bye mom, I'm gonna explore Paris first", "ok dear be back by 6", "ok mom", I closed the door and left. I started to visit the famous Eiffel Tower first, on my way there I accidentally bump into someone. "sorry I wasn't looking where I was walking", I bend down to pick up my sketch pad. he bend down too...our hands touched for a second I back up a little. he took my sketch pad and gave it to me. "I'm sorry I bump you too", He smiled and left. I felt cheeks heat up, he was cute specially his smile, hair tomato color hair really suit him making with his ocean blue-green eyes. Woah wait a minute (y/n) you just meet the guy stop thinking about him but as I think about I haven't asked him his name...nah. I shrugged the feeling and continued walking.

>>>Time skip<<<<

I sat one of the benches and started sketching the Eiffel Tower. Wow the tower was so beautiful to draw right now especially when its sunset. While I was sketching there was guy who sat right nest to me sketching to but with his tablet and stylus. I glanced at his work for a second and I was amaze, the colors, the lighting, the effects that he put on the drawing was so "beautiful", He was startled and looked at me then he smiled. "you like it", he smiled at me.

Nathanael's POV

"I ah yeah I really like you style", he stuttered and smiled. She has the beautiful smile "Hi I'm sorry I bothered same as earlier", I apologized to her "oh no its ok, but I haven't asked your name", "oh my name is Nathanael","mine's (y/n)", she went back sketching the tower. She was blushing too, I might just knew (y/n) today but I can feel that we have a connection. Minutes passed and (y/n ) head suddenly laid on my shoulder, she fell asleep....aww she looks adorable, I kissed her head and continued sketching. It was 6:20 pm in the evening maybe I should wake up (y/n). I shook her shoulder "(y/n) wake up, is getting late", she opened her eyes still half asleep "oh huh, what time is it", "its 6:24", "oh my cat, I'm late om will kill me", I stood up "I'll walk you","oh no, no need to do that", she was blushing and moving her arms everywhere how cute. "well then", I took her hand "see next time (y/n)", I kissed her hand "ah I---I ah aaahhh", she stuttered again, I let go off her hand as soon I do she ran away...well no matter "we will meet soon.....my Princess", I left the park and head home.

(y/n)'s POV

I went straight home "Oh (y/n) you're back, wher----", Before mom could finish her sentence I went straight my room then looking my door. I jumped to my bed and grabbed my pillow to my head then I screamed. As I calmed I tried to refresh my mind from what happened earlier, I can feel is warm soft lips touch my hand I felt my face heat up fast. I laid in my bed and pulling the cover up to my face "did I really liked him", soon after I fell asleep thinking about that Tomato head.

part 1 was done...how to you liked it, vote, comment, and follow stay tuned my little Akuma.